Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:I was in Vienna a couple of years ago and "everyone" seemed to be up a lot later than "normal" people in the UK. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I did enjoy Vienna.

My nearest airport recently announced a direct flight to Vienna. Next thing I got all excited when I saw on the World Snooker site that they'd be bringing a ranking event to Austria. I'd always wanted to go to Vienna, and snooker would give me the perfect excuse.

Clicked on the link.

"We're playing it in bucking Doorbell, on the other side of Austria"

Your nearest airport is Heathrow.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:I was in Vienna a couple of years ago and "everyone" seemed to be up a lot later than "normal" people in the UK. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I did enjoy Vienna.

My nearest airport recently announced a direct flight to Vienna. Next thing I got all excited when I saw on the World Snooker site that they'd be bringing a ranking event to Austria. I'd always wanted to go to Vienna, and snooker would give me the perfect excuse.

Clicked on the link.

Your nearest braincell is up your hole

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Clicked on the link.

Which hole??

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Clicked on the link.

Which hole??

The one in your soul.

Postby Ck147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Clicked on the link.

Which hole??

A hole?

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:Was so bored I just caught myself staring at the wall.

That must have been quite a struggle for you, intellectually.

Postby lhpirnie

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Clicked on the link.

It's a 2-hour train from Zurich, which was how I did it. There is another local airport near Bregenz. But yes, you'd think a tournament in Austria should be closer to the people. Dornbirn is extremely small. Perhaps they were trying to attract people from Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Liechtenstein.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

lhpirnie wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Clicked on the link.

It's a 2-hour train from Zurich, which was how I did it. There is another local airport near Bregenz. But yes, you'd think a tournament in Austria should be closer to the people. Dornbirn is extremely small. Perhaps they were trying to attract people from Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Liechtenstein.

Good crowd though

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:

I was thoroughly entertained, I'll have you know.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I was thoroughly entertained, I'll have you know.

rofl

Postby lhpirnie

Pink Ball wrote:Yeah, crowds have been good, and that's the main thing

Well they can hardly go home now. Match 5-5 and they've been waiting for a tournament for years. They are pretty much forced to stay there until 2am or however long it takes...