Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Final !!

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Ace would be so happy that this thread is suddenly getting more posts.

:rip:

That's a point.

Should he feature in our RIP thread?

We should do an alternate BIP thread for banned users. Banned in peace.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Ace would be so happy that this thread is suddenly getting more posts.

That's a point.

I'm pretty sure he already got a mention in there.

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

That's a point.

Would that be just for permanent bans, or temporary ones too?

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

That's a point.

Would that be just for permanent bans, or temporary ones too?

Both.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

That's a point.

I'm pretty sure he already got a mention in there.

I've checked.

You are correct.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:So Reanne Evans actually has a good chance of being in the Champion of Champions then. <doh>

I still think she has more right to be there than the winner of the Six Reds or the Shoot Out.

Why? She isn't involved in the main tour, and unlike everyone else she wouldn't have had to have won a tournament on the tour to be involved in the CoC.

If she wants to play in the CoC, she should join the main tour and earn her way there by winning a tournament. We all know that won't happen though, because she isn't good enough to stay on the tour, let alone win something.

Because she’s won a proper format actual snooker event and is a world champion.

I’d rather have winners from the Challenge Tour in the CoC than the Six Reds or Shoot Out champions, as much as I’m looking forward to seeing more of Thep.

That was in the Women's Professional tour though, and not the main tour. The quality is not at all comparable. I could set up a tournament at my local club with a 'proper format', but that doesn't mean whoever wins it gets the right to appear in a major competition on the Professional tour.

The CoC, like the rest of the main tour, should be available for main tour players only. If they are missing a couple of players, then pick the highest ranked player who hasn't won something.

The CoC isnt actually a WPBSA Event so ts not really a Main Tour tournament its a Bonus event promoted by Matchroom Sport.