Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Final !!

Postby Pink Ball

Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:Judd's a machine these days.

How long has it been in Snooker since we saw a new player at the peak of their powers playing snooker the way it should be played like this?

I'm not sure, but it's been years. And the wait goes on. Trump is 30.

So? Judd was 29 when he won Masters and WC btw and the age when your peak starts.

Stay salty red ball.

He's not new. He's a professional of 14 years.

You don't seem to realise that I actually really like Trump, and I'm delighted to see him playing so well. Give me this any day of the week over Selbo and Sullivan.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Ace wrote:TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN

loss count of how many he's made this tournament now!

I can't believe it but Judd's finally, FINALLY has a champion mentality, he has that aura now just like all the other all-time greats.

That was his 12th century of the tournament. Incredible stuff from Judd. :hatoff:

Allen made 14 in last season’s.

Allen is more incredible than Judd.

The pockets were much bigger last year.

Postby TheRocket

To humiliate Selby and Murphy like this is impressive.

Trump is at the peak of his powers now. Late 20's to early 30's is a very typical peak age.
If he keeps practicing hard he'll be the man to beat in every tournament. Or at least the major tournaments.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Ace wrote:TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN

loss count of how many he's made this tournament now!

I can't believe it but Judd's finally, FINALLY has a champion mentality, he has that aura now just like all the other all-time greats.

That was his 12th century of the tournament. Incredible stuff from Judd. :hatoff:

Allen made 14 in last season’s.

Allen is more incredible than Judd.

The pockets were much bigger last year.

Yeah I was only joking. The pockets last year were ridiculous.

Postby Ace

Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:Judd's a machine these days.

How long has it been in Snooker since we saw a new player at the peak of their powers playing snooker the way it should be played like this?

I'm not sure, but it's been years. And the wait goes on. Trump is 30.

So? Judd was 29 when he won Masters and WC btw and the age when your peak starts.

Stay salty red ball.

You don't seem to realise that I actually really like Trump, and I'm delighted to see him playing so well. Give me this any day of the week over Selbo and Sullivan.

lmao no you don't all you do is sh1t on Trump you ain't fooling anyone. If you liked Trump then you wouldn't use a 16 year old trump thinking he was a professional how desperate can you get, plz, the class of 92 took years to win their first WC and start to hit their stride were you waiting for younger players then too?

You don't know anything about snooker. THIS IS PEAK AGE.
Last edited by Ace on 11 Aug 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:To humiliate Selby and Murphy like this is impressive.

Trump is at the peak of his powers now. Late 20's to early 30's is a very typical peak age.
If he keeps practicing hard he'll be the man to beat in every tournament. Or at least the major tournaments.

He's the best player in the world right now, by a mile.

Postby Iranu

I wonder if Judd will get the TV tables over Ronnie this season? He’s the first world champion since Ronnie to have that “fan favourite” tag. Now that he’s got the form and prestige to match that I wonder if Ronnie will finally have to spend some time on the outside tables, and how that will affect his ability to steamroll lower ranked players.

Postby Pink Ball

Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Stay salty red ball.

lmao no you don't all you do is sh1t on Trump you ain't fooling anyone. If you liked Trump then you wouldn't use a 16 year old trump thinking he was a professional how desperate can you get, plz, the class of 92 took years to win their first WC and start to hit their stride were you waiting for younger players then too?

No. You confuse asking relevant questions with 'recycling on' someone. I spent most of the World Championship telling people he was the champion in waiting. I faced a lot of opposition on that.

Yes, Trump was a professional then. He turned professional in 2005. That is a fact. It took him a lot longer than it took the Class of '92 to win their first World Title: Higgins, six years; Williams, eight years; Sullivan, nine years. Trump, 14.

Postby eraserhead

Iranu wrote:I wonder if Judd will get the TV tables over Ronnie this season? He’s the first world champion since Ronnie to have that “fan favourite” tag. Now that he’s got the form and prestige to match that I wonder if Ronnie will finally have to spend some time on the outside tables, and how that will affect his ability to steamroll lower ranked players.

Wouldn't they just stack them? I seem to remember that happening a lot last season where Ronnie would be on first then Judd.

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:

The only player who I believe can compete with him over longer distances right now still hasn't played this season. That is O'Sullivan.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

The only player who I believe can compete with him over longer distances right now still hasn't played this season. That is O'Sullivan.

Eat crow, Pinkball.

Buuuuuurrrrrrnnnneddd!

Postby Iranu

Ace wrote:

You don't know anything about snooker. THIS IS PEAK AGE.

You said “new”. Judd isn’t new.

Ronnie was UK champ at 17, Masters Champ at 19 and World Champ at 26.

Higgins was World Champ at 22, UK and Masters Champ at 23.

Williams was Masters Champ at 22, UK Champ at 24 and world Champ at 25.

Postby eraserhead

Pink Ball wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Well done Judd and congrats on the #1. :win:

Thoroughly deserved.

Only caught glimpses of this tournament but Judd was making big breaks every time I saw him.