Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Qualifiers !!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:Why, oh why, oh why, oh why, oh why, oh why, oh why
Do fools fall in love with fools like you
Jimmy Jimmy, oh Jimmy Jimmy
Jimmy Jimmy, oh Jimmy Jimmy

Well I feel a fool for supporting if he turns in performances like that.

Dale was poor but Jimmy was lacklustre and that is being very kind

Postby Badsnookerplayer

It is with a mixture of sadness and excitement that I have decided to end my long association with JRob & Mavis and instead lend my support to Michael Georgiou this season.

I feel that I have taken Mark Davis and Jimmy Robertson as far as I can and I believe it is time for a new challenge. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time supporting both Jimmy and Mark, and hope that they felt my encouragement was pivotal in securing them success most notably in reaching a ranking final (Mark) and winning the European Masters (Jimmy) last season.

I wish both players every success for the future but feel that it would be unfair to all parties if I were to split my time three ways.

Come on Michael!

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:It is with a mixture of sadness and excitement that I have decided to end my long association with JRob & Mavis and instead lend my support to Michael Georgiou this season.

I feel that I have taken Mark Davis and Jimmy Robertson as far as I can and I believe it is time for a new challenge. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time supporting both Jimmy and Mark, and hope that they felt my encouragement was pivotal in securing them success most notably in reaching a ranking final (Mark) and winning the European Masters (Jimmy) last season.

I wish both players every success for the future but feel that it would be unfair to all parties if I were to split my time three ways.

Come on Michael!

Pretentious.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:It is with a mixture of sadness and excitement that I have decided to end my long association with JRob & Mavis and instead lend my support to Michael Georgiou this season.

Come on Michael!

Georgiou is a nice guy, I support him whenever I see him playing, ranking event winner too.

Postby Iranu

Come on Michael!

Jack Trump could learn a thing or two from you.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:

Come on Michael!

Why thanks Iranu

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Come on Michael!

Why thanks Iranu

In fairness I don’t know him.

He could already be well-versed in how to be a pretentious idiot.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Come on Michael!

Why thanks Iranu

WTF?

Why the personal attack man?

Postby Lemnas

Badsnookerplayer wrote:According to World Snooker site, Dale was born in 'Coventry, Wales' <doh>

Andy Lee was born in 'Leicester, Hong Kong'.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Lemnas wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:According to World Snooker site, Dale was born in 'Coventry, Wales' <doh>

Andy Lee was born in 'Leicester, Hong Kong'.

rofl

The Jester from the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China

Postby D4P

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Yeah - Georgiou was in the club last week and seemed a top bloke.

I shall be unequivocal in my support for him and hope we can hit the ground running this season

You've brought him nothing but defeat thus far...

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Come on Michael!

Why thanks Iranu

WTF?

Why the personal attack man?

rofl

Couldn’t resist.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Yeah - Georgiou was in the club last week and seemed a top bloke.

I shall be unequivocal in my support for him and hope we can hit the ground running this season

You've brought him nothing but defeat thus far...

Well give me a chance man - even Michael doesn't know I am leading the team yet.

That was a really poor defeat though. Really poor.

Postby D4P

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well give me a chance man - even Michael doesn't know I am leading the team yet.

That was a really poor defeat though. Really poor.

He seems to fare better in the "Best of 1" format...

Postby hendry_fan

I,ve just seen John Haggises brilliant *106* in the decider against Hicks.

What a cracking long red to start off the break and what a nice double he made on (72),to continue the break. :clap:

GET IN THERE JOHN!. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: