Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Barry Hawkins must be one of the dullest players in the Top16. Despite his "Beast mode" performances he brings up here and there. Alongside Kyren Wilson. The cue action, the way they walk around the table.

They both represent boringness. Even if they make three consecutive centuries. It makes me sleep.

Go to sleep then and STOP posting about it <ok>

I'm entitled to my opinion. And I like Snooker more than the I despise Wilson and Hawkins for their dullness. Thats why I'm still watching.

Ignore Wildey, he has no taste when it comes to Snooker.

Ill take this time to remind you that your still and for ever more on license just one slip up from you and that's it.

I forgot it was against the rules to disagree with you.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Barry Hawkins must be one of the dullest players in the Top16. Despite his "Beast mode" performances he brings up here and there. Alongside Kyren Wilson. The cue action, the way they walk around the table.

They both represent boringness. Even if they make three consecutive centuries. It makes me sleep.

Go to sleep then and STOP posting about it <ok>

I'm entitled to my opinion. And I like Snooker more than the I despise Wilson and Hawkins for their dullness. Thats why I'm still watching.

to start with you did not qualify it with IN MY OPINION some people like watching him play.

Why should anyone have to start a post with 'IN MY OPINION'? It's an online forum, of course it is their own opinion. Blimey your IQ is low.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Off to play for a couple of hours.

I wonder if Ding will complete the comeback

Probably, Robbo is a notoriously bad front runner. Not that I want to see that though.

Postby Iranu

Agree on Hawkins. Even his interviews are boring.

“Err yeah I played OK to be fair but erm... yeah just pleased to get through to be fair, yeah.” :zzz:

Kyren can be interesting to watch because his cueball control’s so rubbish, so he has to pull out pots to keep breaks going.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:I forgot it was against the rules to disagree with you.

Did not say that or you would have had a warning it was just a friendly reminder hate banning people

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:

“Err yeah I played OK to be fair but erm... yeah just pleased to get through to be fair, yeah.” :zzz:

Kyren can be interesting to watch because his cueball control’s so rubbish, so he has to pull out pots to keep breaks going.

They are all guilty of that Ronnies interviews are a bit predictable aswell

Postby Ck147

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Robbo's interviews are usually ok, Murphy's too although I always want to slap him round the face with a kipper

Postby Lemnas

Badsnookerplayer wrote:The only players I struggle to watch is Carrington and Kyren

But you don't struggle with Ebdon, Pinches, Lawler or Walker?

Postby TheRocket

Ronnies interviews can be indeed boring. It was even more so in the past when he started his sentence with 'I'd like to conratulate X on another great season. He's had another great tournament...'

At least he got out of that habit.

Postby Ck147

Looks like it's all over for Ding. Well done Robbo.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Few are as guilty as Hawkins

Postby Ck147

Higgins Hawkins decider, watching it on agtv, can't understand the commentary though!

Postby Ck147

The way the balls are can't see Higgins losing now

Postby Ck147

Pooh, spoke to soon he effed up big there

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Lemnas wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:The only players I struggle to watch is Carrington and Kyren

Don't mind Enron. Not seen much of the others tbf

Postby Ash147

What is wrong with this cameraman? He seems obsessed with focussing on the crowd, instead of the players.

Postby Ck147

Good, wanted Hawkins to win

Postby Ash147

Higgins has only won two ranking events in the past four years. It's very unlikely he'll win another one for the remainder of his career. I believe that Crucible final in May was his last hurrah.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Lemnas wrote:

Bungke

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Lemnas wrote:

Bungke

Enron.

Postby TheRocket

Higgins is well past his prime. Its pretty obvious.

The fact he got to three World finals in a row was more determination and his opponents playing poorly (like Robertson or Gilbert this year) than anything else.

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:Higgins is well past his prime. Its pretty obvious.

The fact he got to three World finals in a row was more determination and his opponents playing poorly (like Robertson or Gilbert this year) than anything else.

It's funny how even though Higgins and Ronnie are the same age, they couldn't be further apart. Ronnie is still playing to a very high level, and winning multiple tournaments a season, but turns to rubbish at the WC. Whereas Higgins struggles to perform throughout most of the season, but has been able to make it to three consecutive WC finals.

It is frustrating to see a rubbish Higgins still capable of performing at the WC, when Ronnie cannot.

Postby TheRocket

Indeed. Its hard to explain. Its obvious at this stage of their respective careers Ronnie is the far superior player. In fact he's been the superior player since 2012. And yet Higgins does more damage at the Crucible in recent time.

Its just a mental thing more than anything else. If you have a mental block at the Crucible you will always fail.