Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Is this peak Robertson?

Hard to tell. He’s playing very well but being put under no pressure.

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Love to see peak Robbo back

He's always had very good matches like this, even when he had that bad spell in 17 or early 18. Most important thing for him is to bring up this kind of performance in the majors. Particularly against players like Ronnie or Judd.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

TheRocket wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Love to see peak Robbo back

He's always had very good matches like this, even when he had that bad spell in 17 or early 18. Most important thing for him is to bring up this kind of performance in the majors. Particularly against players like Ronnie or Judd.

+1

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ding will be hoping to avoid a whitewash

I don't think tables are right. I don't think fans are right. All rubbish.

Postby Ash147

Robertson was stupid to take on that green there, he should have played the simple snooker. It's cost him the frame.

That was a perfect example of Robertson overthinking a simple shot. These are the sort of decisions that have cost him over the years.

Postby Ck147

Is it only on Eurosport? Wish I was watching, keeping up on the live scores though. Looks like Ding about to get a frame after the msi. How many frames is it out of? Edit: just seen its best of 11.

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:Is it only on Eurosport? Wish I was watching, keeping up on the live scores though. Looks like Ding about to get a frame after the msi. How many frames is it out of? Edit: just seen its best of 11.

If you look up Live Snooker by AGTV on Facebook, they’re showing the tournament on there.

Postby TheRocket

Barry Hawkins must be one of the dullest players in the Top16. Despite his "Beast mode" performances he brings up here and there. Alongside Kyren Wilson. The cue action, the way they walk around the table.

They both represent boringness. Even if they make three consecutive centuries. It makes me sleep.

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:Barry Hawkins must be one of the dullest players in the Top16. Despite his "Beast mode" performances he brings up here and there. Alongside Kyren Wilson. The cue action, the way they walk around the table.

They both represent boringness. It makes me sleep.

Agreed, dull is the perfect way to describe him and Kyren Wilson.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:Barry Hawkins must be one of the dullest players in the Top16. Despite his "Beast mode" performances he brings up here and there. Alongside Kyren Wilson. The cue action, the way they walk around the table.

They both represent boringness. Even if they make three consecutive centuries. It makes me sleep.

Go to sleep then and STOP posting about it <ok>

Postby Wildey

That was a poor break by Neil Robertson but at the end of the day it was 79 and another frame

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:

I'm entitled to my opinion. And I like Snooker more than the I despise Wilson and Hawkins for their dullness. Thats why I'm still watching.

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I'm entitled to my opinion. And I like Snooker more than the I despise Wilson and Hawkins for their dullness. Thats why I'm still watching.

Ignore Wildey, he has no taste when it comes to Snooker.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

to start with you did not qualify it with IN MY OPINION some people like watching him play.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Ignore Wildey, he has no taste when it comes to Snooker.

Ill take this time to remind you that your still and for ever more on license just one slip up from you and that's it.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Is it only on Eurosport? Wish I was watching, keeping up on the live scores though. Looks like Ding about to get a frame after the msi. How many frames is it out of? Edit: just seen its best of 11.

If you look up Live Snooker by AGTV on Facebook, they’re showing the tournament on there.

Thanks Iranu, can see the Higgins v Hawkins match, but not the Robbo one. Maybe I should get back to work.

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:to start with you did not qualify it with IN MY OPINION some people like watching him play.

Some like to watch him play, some don't. Its called different taste and opinion. Most normal thing in a democracy. Someone could say that Ronnie is the most rubbish player to watch and I wouldn't care.

You need to get on with it and accept that everyone is different and people have different views on what is good to watch and whats not. You're a big fan of long and tactical frames, another guy maybe is a huge fan of big breaks. So what? Let both enjoy the Snooker.