Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I know I'm saying this after the event, but I thought the first frame of the session would be important.

When you get an advantage over Ronnie you have to press it. Getting a frame back to make it 5-5, Ronnie can always turn it on and go on a run of frames.

It was similar to Ronnie's match against Robertson in the 2016 Welsh Open final. Ronnie started the session 5-3 down, and won 6 frames in a row to win the title.

I was at that match.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I know I'm saying this after the event, but I thought the first frame of the session would be important.

When you get an advantage over Ronnie you have to press it. Getting a frame back to make it 5-5, Ronnie can always turn it on and go on a run of frames.

It was similar to Ronnie's match against Robertson in the 2016 Welsh Open final. Ronnie started the session 5-3 down, and won 6 frames in a row to win the title.

I was at that match.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

I was at that match.

You sure you weren’t back at the hotel by then?

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Can Ronnie beat the Magician tomorrow?

Of course he can. Smurf's already wet his pants at the prospect of facing Ronnie in the final.

I Think after the rubbish of last season Shaun playing without much fear. in his mind hes already done better than i think he expected that's a dangerous player.

You may be right. On the other hand he’s already lost one big final this season and four of the last 5 finals he’s played in, so he may be desperate for a win to put last season behind him.

Tough one to call.

Dont get me wrong Ronnie is favorite to win hes a special player and feeds off mistakes like nobody else has ever done Shaun will have to be faultless to stand a chance.

Postby Iranu

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Murphy will win tomorrow.

Your screen full of sperm already?

rofl

Postby Ash147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Murphy will win tomorrow.

Your screen full of sperm already?

The image of Murphy would do that to anyone.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

I was at that match.

You sure you weren’t back at the hotel by then?

Shut up, you.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Can Ronnie beat the Magician tomorrow?

This could be similar to the CoC Final, and Murphy wins both titles them being non-ranking events against the same player.

But I think Ronnie will win this title, he just loves coming to Shanghai, it's his Masters tournament in China.