Post a reply

Re: Shanghai Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Ash147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:With Ronnie struggling and Robertson having the tip problems. Does this make Murphy favourite for the final tomorrow whoever he plays?

Before this match I said Murphy would be the favourite for the final. This match has just confirmed that.

ffs just stop it

are you trolling or what

Postby Ck147

Did Robbo even come back after the break?

Postby Iranu

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Ash already masturbating about the sight of Neil coming back into this match

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Ash147

Ash147 wrote:Semi-Final - Best of 19 Frames - Deadline 7am Saturday 14th September
10-6 Ronnie O'Sullivan [Grp 1] v Neil Robertson [Grp 1]

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:Who here actually thinks Ronnie will win this match? Just so I know who to say 'I told you so' to.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Who here actually thinks Ronnie will win this match? Just so I know who to say 'I told you so' to.

I'm happy to be wrong.

Postby Johnny Bravo

TheRocket wrote:Can Ronnie beat the Magician tomorrow?

Of course he can. Smurf's already wet his pants at the prospect of facing Ronnie in the final.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:Sorry got busy, so didn't second session. Ronnie pulled away a bit, did he?

Yes. He went from 4-5 down to 9-5 ahead.

Postby Wildey

Neil let Ronnie off in the first 2 frames this session then it was like holding a lion by the tail.

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Of course he can. Smurf's already wet his pants at the prospect of facing Ronnie in the final.

I Think after the rubbish of last season Shaun playing without much fear. in his mind hes already done better than i think he expected that's a dangerous player.

Postby SnookerFan

I know I'm saying this after the event, but I thought the first frame of the session would be important.

When you get an advantage over Ronnie you have to press it. Getting a frame back to make it 5-5, Ronnie can always turn it on and go on a run of frames.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I Think after the rubbish of last season Shaun playing without much fear. in his mind hes already done better than i think he expected that's a dangerous player.

Ronnie favourite for me.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:I know I'm saying this after the event, but I thought the first frame of the session would be important.

When you get an advantage over Ronnie you have to press it. Getting a frame back to make it 5-5, Ronnie can always turn it on and go on a run of frames.

It was similar to Ronnie's match against Robertson in the 2016 Welsh Open final. Ronnie started the session 5-3 down, and won 6 frames in a row to win the title.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

You may be right. On the other hand he’s already lost one big final this season and four of the last 5 finals he’s played in, so he may be desperate for a win to put last season behind him.

Tough one to call.