Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Last 16 !!

Postby HappyCamper

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:
Wildey wrote:The last 32 proved a difficult round for the chineze contingent with only Zhao Xintong making the Last 16 to play Barry Hawkins.

That's what happens in nearly every tournament.

Since the start of the 18-19 season there have been at least two Chinese players in the last 16 of every flat 128 ranking event. With the average being three.

Postby Iranu

Iranu wrote:MJW 2-1 Brecel

Now 3-1

MJW playing better than previous rounds, but Brecel’s had chances that he’s gifted back to MJW. Brecel not playing well at all.

Postby rekoons

I don't think Brecel's got the desire to become a better pleyer / regular tournament challenger.
He needs to practice more with the top pro's, not staying in Belgium between tournaments.

Postby rekoons

The Grepolis advert got me thinking: I once tried the Forge Of Empires game because Eurosport told me to ("play FOE now!") and because I was mind-numbingly bored at work (again).

Thought it was going to be similar to the classic Age of Empires games, but FOE sucked even more than being bored. Either that or I'm getting to old for this rubbish. >-(

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Trump having a MJW season after winning the WC. Won early a ranker but after that he has been garbage.

He's only played 2 tournaments since then. He'll win at least one more this season I'm sure, maybe the UK.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Trump having a MJW season after winning the WC. Won early a ranker but after that he has been garbage.

He's only played 2 tournaments since then. He'll win at least one more this season I'm sure, maybe the UK.

Ridiculous statement from MDG.

Mark Williams made it clear he was just going through the motions...Judd obviously cares Joe Perry is a top player and nobody can play to their best every match.