Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:And?

If you can't see the problem there, then I won't waste my time explaining it to you.

Oh, please don't. It'd be like John Virgo 'explaining' to Clive Everton.

rofl

Postby sas6789

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:This year’s the only year you can say Ronnie played like he didn’t give a rubbish.

Look at his antics in 2015. Look at how he lost to Carter in 2018. If Ronnie had wanted to win, he would have wiped Bingham and Carter aside with ease.

Bull****, Bingham and Carter played better than him on the days.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

sas6789 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:This year’s the only year you can say Ronnie played like he didn’t give a rubbish.

Look at his antics in 2015. Look at how he lost to Carter in 2018. If Ronnie had wanted to win, he would have wiped Bingham and Carter aside with ease.

Bull****, Bingham and Carter played better than him on the days.

:no:

Apparently it was only because Ronnie did not want to win.

He had decided he wanted to lose rofl

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ash147 wrote:It really does look like Selby's days as a top player are finally over. His reign at the top has been tortuous, and I for one am glad to see it end.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

In the words of Yoda: At an end his reign is, and not short enough it was :mosh:

Postby Johnny Bravo

Andre147 wrote:Just seen that pack split off the blue from MJW in the 10th frame...

Honestly cant remember watching something like that... maybe Alex Higgins or Jimmy White must have done it.

Just got to watch the highlights myself, indeed it was an incredible split. :hatoff:
That's the type of snooker I enjoy watching. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Just seen that pack split off the blue from MJW in the 10th frame...

Honestly cant remember watching something like that... maybe Alex Higgins or Jimmy White must have done it.

Just got to watch the highlights myself, indeed it was an incredible split. :hatoff:
That's the type of snooker I enjoy watching. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

That banana spin he got. wtf. Truly genius.

Postby Ash147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Ash147 wrote:It really does look like Selby's days as a top player are finally over. His reign at the top has been tortuous, and I for one am glad to see it end.

In the words of Yoda: At an end his reign is, and not short enough it was :mosh:

A very appropriate quote, Johnny.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ash147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

A very appropriate quote, Johnny.

:-) :spot on: <ok>

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I have a feeling Selby will come back. His career is far from over.

Of course he will.

Robbo had a 2 year spell when he was playing horribly.

And Selby isnt playing as bad as he was back then, just needs to cut on some silly errors.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I have a feeling Selby will come back. His career is far from over.

Of course he will.

And Selby isnt playing as bad as he was back then, just needs to cut on some silly errors.

Or Smurph last year

in the whole season Murphy won just 98,000 in ranking events already Selby on almost 70,000 and secured his spot in the World Grand Prix with still 5 ranking events before christmas.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Of course he will.

Or Smurph last year

in the whole season Murphy won just 98,000 in ranking events already Selby on almost 70,000 and secured his spot in the World Grand Prix with still 5 ranking events before christmas.

He's amazing :love:

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Of course he will.

Or Smurph last year

Well if he can be as bad as people make out on here and still be up there then when he finds some form he will be dangerous.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Of course he will.

Or Smurph last year

Well if he can be as bad as people make out on here and still be up there then when he finds some form he will be dangerous.

As I said, he's amazing :love: