Post a reply

Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open L 64 + Held Over Matches !

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 28th of October- Sunday 3rd of November at Yushan Sports Centre, Yushan, China

The World Open is the last chance for players to get in the Champion of Champions with players such as Barry Hawkins and Ding Junhui not in yet with 1 space to fill someone will miss out.

Mark Williams is the defending Champion but he did not enter the tournament surprisingly and by not entering his Champion of Champion hopes finished in Crawley at the hands of Michael Holt.

In the tournament this week will be Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark Selby, Judd Trump, Ding Junhui and John Higgins however no Neil Robertson who went to the Wrong Barnsley when he was playing his qualifying round.

Who will reach the last 32?

DRAW

Selected Last 64 Matches
Marco Fu v Barry Hawkins
Mark Selby v Anthony Hamilton
Stuart Bingham v Nigel Bond
Jimmy Robertson v Jackson Page
Alan McManus v Shaun Murphy
Mark Davis v Matthew Selt
Stephen Maguire v Sunny Akani
Matthew Stevens v Anthony McGill
Zhao Xintong v David Gilbert
Kyren Wilson v Robbie Williams
Luy Haotian v Hossein Vafaei
Jack Lisowski v Luo Honghao
Igor Figueiredo v Ali Carter
Zhou Yuelong v Ben Woollaston

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open L 64 + Held Over Match

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:There's lots of snooker between 28th October and Christmas. One of my favourite parts of the season.

Indeed.

After bing starved of it for some months. :td:

Was it just me, or was the Snooker this summer even more sparse than usual? It feels like not much has happened since May.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:There's lots of snooker between 28th October and Christmas. One of my favourite parts of the season.

Indeed.

Was it just me, or was the Snooker this summer even more sparse than usual? It feels like not much has happened since May.

No, I know what you mean.

There has been some tournaments already, but there seemed to be bigger gaps between them.

Postby chengdufan

Seriously though, absolutely gutted that I won't be going to this. Apparently leaving my better half on her own for the week to look after the kids while I go to watch snooker is 'incredibly selfish'

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:Seriously though, absolutely gutted that I won't be going to this. Apparently leaving my better half on her own for the week to look after the kids while I go to watch snooker is 'incredibly selfish'

You need to put your foot down with that.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Indeed.

rofl

BUNGKE!

Bingke*

Postby carayip

SnookerFan wrote:
carayip wrote:Not really a big fan of Ding but seriously rooting for him here

I get the feeling Ding cares more about spending time with his young family now than his snooker career, if I'm honest.

Form is temporary class is permanent. No reason Ding can’t return to form like Robertson, Murphy and Selby did

Postby lhpirnie

McManusFan wrote:Marco v Barry looks to be a good game, and it'll be interesting to see if Selby can continue where he left off at the English. Angles looks to have a tough match against Smurph, so hopefully that'll go his way.

Selby is playing this week, in Haining, which is about 2 hours by train from Yushan. Also playing in this strong Pro-am are Bingham, Walden, Davis, Hawkins, Thepchaiya, and many Chinese pros.

Last year Selby beat Li Hang in the final, and there were two live streams on the CBSA website.