Post a reply

Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 28th of October- Sunday 3rd of November at Yushan Sports Centre, Yushan, China

Ronnie O'Sullivan was knocked out by Dominic Dale but Judd Trump, Ding Junhui, John Higgins, Mark Allen, Mark Selby, Stuart Bingham, Barry Hawkins and Kyren Wilson still there fighting for more trophies

Who will reach the last 16?

DRAW

Last 32
Judd Trump v Liang Wenbo Trump leads 7-5
Joe Perry v Stuart Carrington Tied at 3-3
Michael Holt v Barry Hawkins Hawkins leads 10-1
Martin O'Donnell v Ding Junhui O'Donnell leads 1-0
Mark Selby v Noppon Saengkham Selby leads 7-1
Stuart Bingham v Jimmy Robertson Bingham leads 3-1
Graeme Dott v Shaun Murphy Murphy leads 9-4
Mark Davis v John Higgins Davis leads 10-7
------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig Steadman v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh Un-Nooh leads 2-1
Sunny Akani v Elliot Slessor Never played before
Anthony McGill v David Gilbert Gilbert leads 6-3
Zhang Anda v Mark Allen Allen leads 1-0
Kyren Wilson v Hossein Vafaei Tied at 1-1
Jack Lisowski v Xiao Guodong Xiao Guodong leads 2-1
Alfie Burden v Ali Carter Tied at 3-3
Zhou Yuelong v Fergal O’Brien Zhou Yuelong leads 1-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open Last 32 !!

Postby McManusFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
McManusFan wrote:I'm hoping for a good result for Ding and Liang, as well as two Marks out of three.

Awwwwwww - what a PIPER!

Hopefully we'll be treated to that kind of high quality comms at the CoC. Or has that moved to Eurosport?

Postby Andre147

McManusFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
McManusFan wrote:I'm hoping for a good result for Ding and Liang, as well as two Marks out of three.

Awwwwwww - what a PIPER!

Hopefully we'll be treated to that kind of high quality comms at the CoC. Or has that moved to Eurosport?

No, it's still on ITV.

Postby McManusFan

Andre147 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Awwwwwww - what a PIPER!

No, it's still on ITV.

Cheers Andre, glad to hear it. I much prefer the ITV tv coverage on the whole, althogh it is much harder to get here in Australia.

Postby McManusFan

I'd have to use a VPN, but the bandwidth is usually terrible. I can usually find a dodgy stream but they are unreliable also. If all else fails there are the betting websites or I can catch up on Youtube.

Postby Ck147

What part of Australia are you from? I was down in Sydney last month, thought I'd struck gold with the "Wembley Snooker Center" being opposite my hotel, but it had closed down. Is snooker on the decline down under?

Postby Ck147

On my stopover in Hong Kong I found some streams that worked well, but Australia was not great, as you say bandwidth/latency is an issue.

Postby McManusFan

Ck147 wrote:What part of Australia are you from? I was down in Sydney last month, thought I'd struck gold with the "Wembley Snooker Center" being opposite my hotel, but it had closed down. Is snooker on the decline down under?

I'm in Melbourne at the moment, but only for a few years. Snooker definitely seems to have declined down here, although there are still a few clubs around the city. The only tv channel that shows it is Eurosport Australia, which is very expensive and it doesn't even show all the snooker, as there is only one Eurosport channel here. There is also no Eurosport player, which is a real pain.

It's a shame the Australian Goldfields Open isn't around any more, they scrapped that the year we moved out here!

Postby Ck147

McManusFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:What part of Australia are you from? I was down in Sydney last month, thought I'd struck gold with the "Wembley Snooker Center" being opposite my hotel, but it had closed down. Is snooker on the decline down under?

I'm in Melbourne at the moment, but only for a few years. Snooker definitely seems to have declined down here, although there are still a few clubs around the city. The only tv channel that shows it is Eurosport Australia, which is very expensive and it doesn't even show all the snooker, as there is only one Eurosport channel here. There is also no Eurosport player, which is a real pain.

It's a shame the Australian Goldfields Open isn't around any more, they scrapped that the year we moved out here!

Before I went, I asked one of my friends at work (who is from Australia) what to do in Sydney, and he said, go to Melbourne!

Postby McManusFan

Ck147 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

Before I went, I asked one of my friends at work (who is from Australia) what to do in Sydney, and he said, go to Melbourne!

I haven't been to Sydney yet, but the sentiment I hear from the locals here is Sydney is the better place to visit, but Melbourne is the better place to live. You certainly get a lot of nice food here, although it's like London in that everything is stupidly expensive - you'd be lucky to get a half decent pint for under $10.

Postby Holden Chinaski

McManusFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
McManusFan wrote:There is also no Eurosport player, which is a real pain.

Is Eurosport Player not available worldwide?

No, it's really annoying.

I don't understand why you just can't get the Player with British commentary? I'm in Belgium and I have the Player with British commentary...

Postby McManusFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
McManusFan wrote:There is also no Eurosport player, which is a real pain.

Is Eurosport Player not available worldwide?

No, it's really annoying.

I don't understand why you just can't get the Player with British commentary? I'm in Belgium and I have the Player with British commentary...

I'm guessing there are different broadcasting rights down here. For instance the Australian Open (tennis sadly) is on the ABC down here, whereas, at least in the UK, you get it on Eurosport.

Postby SnookerFan

I'm absolutely shattered today. Several uncomfortable nights sleep in a row.

Might just come home, have dinner and go straight to bed.

Am taping the snooker. Don't know how of today's much I'll watch. :sad: