Post a reply

Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open Last 16 !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 28th of October- Sunday 3rd of November at Yushan Sports Centre, Yushan, China

David Gilbert who was agonisingly close to lifting the title last season before sucumbing to Mark Williams 10-9 from 9-5 up is through to the Last 16 again he will play Mark Allen.

Also there is The World and Masters Chaampion Judd Trump, Newly crowned English Masters Champion Mark Selby, John Higgins, Ali Carter, Kyren Wilson and Ding Junhui

Who will make the Quarter Finals?

DRAW

Last 16
Judd Trump v Joe Perry Trump leads 11-6
Michael Holt v Ding Junhui Ding Junhui leads 4-3
Mark Selby v Stuart Bingham Tied at 16-16
Graeme Dott v John Higgins Higgins leads 19-8
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Sunny Akani Un-Nooh leads 1-0
David Gilbert v Mark Allen Allen leads 4-1
Kyren Wilson v Jack Lisowski Lisowski leads 7-3
Ali Carter v Zhou Yuelong Carter leads 3-1

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open Last 16 !!

Postby Wildey

on a side not for next weeks Champion of Champions these are the players fighting it out for one space this week in Yushan

Joe Perry
Ding Junhui
Michael Holt
Graeme Dott
Sunny Akani
David Gilbert
Jack Lisowski
Ali Carter
Zhou Yuelong

if none of them wins the title this week then Jimmy White gets in to the 16 man field in Coventry

Postby hendry_fan

Well that just brilliant innit!.

Higgins has to Play Dott!. >-(

Sorry Graeme,but i,m a tad more for John. :-)

Almost every match tomorrow is intrestin.

I just noticed that there are no Welsh or Irish Players left. :shock: :-D

Postby McManusFan

hendry_fan wrote:Well that just brilliant innit!.

Higgins has to Play Dott!. >-(

Sorry Graeme,but i,m a tad more for John. :-)

I agree with you on that one: come on John! Chances are we could be in for a Selby vs Higgins quarter final, and that's invariably an entertaining match.

The only thing I'm unhappy with about the line up, is that all my favourites are in the top half - Higgins, Selby and Ding. The bottom half has Theppy and Gilbert, but other than that, I could take or leave any of the others.

Postby McManusFan

Dan-cat wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Higgins and Dott at 2-2, with all four being won with big breaks.

Is Dott having his one-good- tournament-every-two-years?

He was certainly very good against Shaun.
After the interval it looks to have been a bit scrappier. Both won a frame. 3-3

And on the main table, Bingham is steamrollering Selby! Selby hasn't potted a ball in two frames. Looks to be going 4-2 to Bingham (barring a fair few snookers at the minute)

Postby Ash147

This win means that Bingham leads the head to head with Selby 17-16, which is very surprising. As much as I don't like Selby, he's a far, far better player than Bingham, and should not be losing to a player like that so regularly.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Selby loses 5-2 to Bingham. He's clearly still not playing at his best, an in-form Selby would have put away his hammer with ease.

Frame isn't over yet. How many times Ash.

I take it you're watching a stream? Live scores are always ahead of the stream. The handshake had happened when you posted that.

Postby Iranu

Holy rubbish. Bingham was AWESOME from 2-2 (I didn’t see the first four frames). Pot success must have been high 90%s by the end. Did he miss a pot after the MSI apart from the in-off the blue?

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Ash147 wrote:Selby loses 5-2 to Bingham. He's clearly still not playing at his best, an in-form Selby would have put away his hammer with ease.

Just stfu you clown. Are you trolling or what? Or blind? Or both?

No one would have stood chance against Bingham today. 4 Centuries and a 90 plus break.

Postby Wildey

What a performance from Stuart Bingham 4 centuries and a 97 to turn a 2-0 deficit in to a 5-2 win against Selby