Post a reply

Re: 19.com English Open Last 128 !!!

Postby Andre147

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What does everybody making of the stylish new dress code?

It reminds me of the Premier League.

I'm a fan. For the Home Nations I think its good.

Postby eraserhead

Ash147 wrote:Pinches was 2-1 up, but Selby comes back to win 4-.2

Selby will take confidence from another gritty comeback. One to watch in this tournament for sure!

Postby SteveJJ

Andre147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Not sure it flatters the portlier refs

Postby Ash147

SteveJJ wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Not sure it flatters the portlier refs

It certainly didn't flatter Greg Coniglio earlier.

Postby Ash147

This match will be an indicator of where Zhou Yuelong's game is right now. If he's not good enough to beat a terrible Michael White, then he still has a lot of improving to do. I know he's only 21, but I had expected better from him by this point.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:This match will be an indicator of where Zhou Yuelong's game is right now. If he's not good enough to beat a terrible Michael White, then he still has a lot of improving to do. I know he's only 21, but I had expected better from him by this point.

Michael white is a class player thats going through a bad patch i dont think beating or losing to him in any way a indication about Zhou Yuelong as a player.

Agree though i was expecting more from him by now.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:This match will be an indicator of where Zhou Yuelong's game is right now. If he's not good enough to beat a terrible Michael White, then he still has a lot of improving to do. I know he's only 21, but I had expected better from him by this point.

Michael white is a class player thats going through a bad patch i dont think beating or losing to him in any way a indication about Zhou Yuelong as a player.

Michael White is playing dreadfully right now. Zhou should be pushing on from his great WC showing last season. He won't be getting many easier matches than this one, and he needs to be putting these sort of games away if he wants to go on and be a contender for titles.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Michael White is playing dreadfully right now. Zhou should be pushing on from his great WC showing last season. He won't be getting many easier matches than this one, and he needs to be putting these sort of games away if he wants to go on and be a contender for titles.

Ronnie has managed to find a easier Draw

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Ronnie has managed to find a easier Draw

Michael White is one of the easiest draws on tour right now.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Michael White is far far from one ir the easiest draws on tour.

He is right now. He's playing some truly terrible stuff, and he's clearly lacking in confidence. There's a reason he's close to dropping off the tour.

Postby eraserhead

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Michael White is far far from one ir the easiest draws on tour.

Only won 3 first round matches last season and didn't get past the second round. Except for shoot out.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

eraserhead wrote:

Only won 3 first round matches last season and didn't get past the second round. Except for shoot out.

Form is atrocious but he is still far better than Thor etc

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

Form is atrocious but he is still far better than Thor etc

I said one of the easiest draws, not the easiest.