Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Group 2 !!

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Oh good, Jill Douglas tomorrow.

Rishi, despite being far from great, at least does a better job than her. She's awful and hasn't learned much, and she's being doing this since 2012.

Yea, but she compensates for that by having nice tits. :evilgrin:

I would criticise this, but I definitely rode worse back in my day

I'll retract my comment about SF being the man of my dreams (sorry mate), I'm with JB, Jill is a fine woman, I wouldn't mind having a coffee with her.

Postby sas6789

Holden Chinaski wrote:How do you play better than prime Ronnie? Get a 147 in every frame?

Ronnie's immaculate cue ball control and positional play,Judd's poting and shot-making ability and Hendry, Davis or Higgins Mental strength all rolled into one player.
Last edited by sas6789 on 06 Nov 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Pink Ball

Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Rishi, despite being far from great, at least does a better job than her. She's awful and hasn't learned much, and she's being doing this since 2012.

I'll retract my comment about SF being the man of my dreams (sorry mate), I'm with JB, Jill is a fine woman, I wouldn't mind having a coffee with her.

Kinky

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Hendry says Ronnie's still the most popular player.

He is now. But he was never as universally popular as White. White was the closest I came to falling in love with a man.

You clearly haven't met SF. I saw him on TV in his red t-shirt, row F, next to the aisle, right then I knew I had seen the man of my dreams.

No wonder he can’t sleep.

Postby Andy Sparky

I'm a big Ronnie fan and I think Ronnie was the best player in the world for a long, long time; but I believe Trump is now the best player in the world. A really stupid cue action, but good luck to him! :party:

However, can that cue action really produce brilliant snooker for years and years? I'm still sceptical. :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Hendry says Ronnie's still the most popular player.

He is now. But he was never as universally popular as White. White was the closest I came to falling in love with a man.

You clearly haven't met SF. I saw him on TV in his red t-shirt, row F, next to the aisle, right then I knew I had seen the man of my dreams.

No wonder he can’t sleep.

Awake before 5am this morning. :sad:

Earlier than yesterday.

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I'll retract my comment about SF being the man of my dreams (sorry mate)

You little tease.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Satch4 wrote:Front row Brian is there AND he's allowed to wear to a Coventry jersey

He's in Coventry City's football stadium, they could hardly stop him.

i didn't think coventry played there anymore. land lord kicked 'em out and they moved to northampton or something.

Oh did they?

Not sure.