Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Group 1 !!

Postby Ck147

TheRocket wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:one thing for sure. Robbo will try to keep it tight tomorrow and wont play anywhere near as agressive as ROS will do. Higgins tried to play kinda agressive himself and it didnt work.

Will be a very different match than what we've seen today.

Robbo is never as aggressive as ROS or Judd, different style of play, he's more calculated, if you know what I mean? Sometimes he over does it, but when he's in peacock mode he's almost unstoppable, Just think Judd/ROS performance this week is a bit more than he could handle.

Its very hard for Robbo to find a way of beating the likes of Judd and Ronnie. Especially in multi session matches. On the one hand we often criticize him for his overthinking and at times very tactical play.

But at the same time I cant blame him either. Going toe to toe against Judd and Ronnie and trying to outscore and outpot them is a huge task for anyone.

I always thought Robbo's style of play would lend itself well to multi-session matches against those two (more ROS than Judd), but it doesn't generally end up that way. Anyway, we've got some good matches to come and find out!

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:People might disagree but Allen imo will prove to be a big threat to Judd.

Oh of course - incredibly dangerous opponent

Allen isn't scared of the top players, generally plays well, but think he has his work cut out against Judd.

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:ROS was brilliant tonight and I really enjoyed the way he played. He went for everything.
This is why we Ronettes fans became his supporters in the first place. :win:

The match was on a knife edge. He could've missed some of those outrageous shots and lost and everyone on here would've been grabbing their pitchforks and screaming retire!

Dangerous thing about playing like that is the chances of it working in your favour are very slim.

Today it day, but on most days he would have lost heavily.

But it was a joy to watch for sure.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:I missed tonight’s match, anyone fancy giving a summary?

Kamikaze Ronnie from the 90s destroyed Higgins with his style of play.

Higgins did well to win 3 frames but got caught up with all the speed from Ronnie.

Postby Ck147

Ronnie was great, worth watching on catchup on ITV hub.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Just had sex. Tremendous.

With a person?

Surprised as you are

You have not behaved well on here today. Everybody has a bad day from time to time.

I want you to go away and think about what you have contributed today.

I want you to think about the positive things you have done, and the negative things you have done and how you might be a nicer poster tomorrow.

Everybody has the ability to change

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

With a person?

Surprised as you are

Good for you, I'm jealous, my missus said no, I'll try again tomorrow.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

With a person?

Surprised as you are

You have not behaved well on here today. Everybody has a bad day from time to time.

I want you to think about the positive things you have done, and the negative things you have done and how you might be a nicer poster tomorrow.

buck off you boob

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I forgive you Pinkball. As Mahatma Gadaffi said:

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Where there is love there is life"

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Just watched the last frame again. That pink followed by the red along the cushion left-handed... Wow. Unbelievable!

What about the red before the pink to start the break? As good as those.

Although like Foulds said, he had awkward bridging playing the pink, that was the best of the lot.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Just watched the last frame again. That pink followed by the red along the cushion left-handed... Wow. Unbelievable!

What about the red before the pink to start the break? As good as those.

Although like Foulds said, he had awkward bridging playing the pink, that was the best of the lot.

Each of the shots was magnificent

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:Went to a fireworks display but it sounds like I missed the real fireworks.

Did some fireworks in our garden couple of nights ago, and finished just in time for the snooker

Postby Dan-cat

Ah man. Just watched it. A strangely brilliant display. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DScU-LnH0

What other player can come out and play an almost completely different style of play??

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

With a person?

Surprised as you are

You'll be glad to know a board warning was issued to me.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:This is 90s ROS we're seeing here...

You calling him a fat useless bastard?

That was how Ronnie viewed himself in those days...

How do you know, were you his therapist?