Post a reply

ManBetX C of C Semi Final O'Sullivan v Robertson !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Friday 8th of November at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

Last season Neil Robertson played Ronnie O'Sullivan in 2 Finals with Ronnie winning both its over 2 years since Neil Robertson has beaten Ronnie O'Sullivan in the final of the Hong Kong Masters in 2017 some would say hes over due a win now but Ronnie O'Sullivan played fantastic stuff to put to bed the challange of John Higgins in the Group Final.

DRAW

Friday 8th of November

Semi Final

7pm

Ronnie O'Sullivan 5-6 Neil Robertson H2H O'Sullivan leads 18-9

Re: ManBetX C of C Semi Final O'Sullivan v Robertson !!

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Think it will be a different game this evening... Robbo knows what to expect now, so he'll be trying to slow things down and not leave anything easy.

Yes, we'll be seeing the best of Pythagoras tommorow, no doubt.

Postby Iranu

Having just watched the group final, Robbo will beat Ronnie if he plays like tonight. He played some fantastic snooker at times with some marvellous shots, but he also made errors and it wasn’t exactly one visit snooker.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:No play this afternoon.

What's up with that?

All editions is like this.

Nothing new.

No I know. I was attempting humour. Because there's so much snooker on at the moment.

I was trying to pretend it was an outrage that we had one afternoon off.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:No play this afternoon.

What's up with that?

All editions is like this.

Nothing new.

No I know. I was attempting humour. Because there's so much snooker on at the moment.

I was trying to pretend it was an outrage that we had one afternoon off.

What the hell are we going to do this afternoon???

Postby TheSaviour

So now we are once again back to enjoying those masterclasses. But mind you, once again, those masterclasses from Ronnie won´t be there forever. Those are some really, really hard-work. Hit me. In order that he makes those happen. He could very well decided to take it more easily. The results won´t be changing but those ultimate masterclasses will then be what is missing. Hit me.

Once again Ronnie O´Sullivan has us all completely on the ropes. Hit me. There´s your answer. Why the going gets really tough and innovative. It´s all about Ronnie, or some other ones who happens to have the right type of "formats and numbers".

See what Ebbo-san can do lol.

There is protection against the cold. Or at least one could always give it a go. But there isn´t anything what can be done against the really hot. There´s also your answer. Why the going.................

Mail me, Ebbo-san rofl rofl rofl rofl . Hit me.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Yup you've had 6 editions to get used to this SF. :-P

To be fair, not all of the 6 editions have followed the same format.

The first few years, they had a day off on Thursday to show the Europa League and then had both the Semi-Finals on the Saturday.

So up yours. :bird:

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:Having just watched the group final, Robbo will beat Ronnie if he plays like tonight. He played some fantastic snooker at times with some marvellous shots, but he also made errors and it wasn’t exactly one visit snooker.

The disapointment on Higgins face said it all he let Ronnie off last night.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:https://www.worldsnooker.com/marshall-arena-milton-keynes-to-host-2020-champion-of-champions/

Surprising decition considering the success of the Ricoh even Ronnie likes it

Johnny Bravo will never get to go to the Ricoh. :sad:

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:https://www.worldsnooker.com/marshall-arena-milton-keynes-to-host-2020-champion-of-champions/

Surprising decition considering the success of the Ricoh even Ronnie likes it

Dopey place looks almost as impractical as the Ricoh.

In a football stadium again. As usual, the only hotel within walking distance is within the football stadium itself and is £100 a night.

I'm reminding myself why I only went to the Ricoh once.