Post a reply

Re: ManBetX C of C Semi Final O'Sullivan v Robertson !!

Postby TheRocket

Rockettim147 wrote:‪I say this again. Ronnie will either win the invitation events or have a season like Selby had last season... meaning winning a couple of tournaments and that’s it. ‬you heard it here first

Time will tell but a couple of tournaments wouldnt be that bad btw. He is pretty much a part timer. You cant expect him to win 5 or more titles every season.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:Hi Ash,

You've posted a fake score again. Match wasn't over, however likely it looked. I was reading the thread, from Spain, because I couldn't watch, and I thought it was. We don't have a lot of rules. This is quite a good one. A lot of people read the threads back from matches they haven't been able to watch, to see how it went.

I'm in a dilemma here. Wildey tells me your next ban will be permanent. I really don't want that, despite what you might think.

I think this is a good rule generally, but I do think people need to realise these are basically glorified chat threads, so if you want complete and unfiltered factual information you've come to the wrong place. They are not live scoring threads.

If you want correct and up to date scoring, this is the site you should be clicking on:
http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.com/

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:

You've posted a fake score again. Match wasn't over, however likely it looked. I was reading the thread, from Spain, because I couldn't watch, and I thought it was. We don't have a lot of rules. This is quite a good one. A lot of people read the threads back from matches they haven't been able to watch, to see how it went.

I'm in a dilemma here. Wildey tells me your next ban will be permanent. I really don't want that, despite what you might think.

I think this is a good rule generally, but I do think people need to realise these are basically glorified chat threads, so if you want complete and unfiltered factual information you've come to the wrong place. They are not live scoring threads.

If you want correct and up to date scoring, this is the site you should be clicking on:

beside the point now dan has warned you all end of discussion

Postby Wildey

Rockettim147 wrote:Unfortunately Judd will win virtually everything this season

Judd had 3 deciders in 6 matches at the World Open hes not unbeatable yea hes got confidence that winning breeds but hes not blowing opposition away.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

My reply was to Dan, let him answer for himself. He doesn't need you to speak for him.

My post had sod all to do with you anyway so please keep your nose OUT.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

My reply was to Dan, let him answer for himself. He doesn't need you to speak for him.

You are asking a mod to explain himself to you it has everything to do with me and none of your bucking business what Dan said in his position as mod.

you reply to this again and its another weeks ban is that clear.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

You are asking a mod to explain himself to you it has everything to do with me and none of your bucking business what Dan said in his position as mod.

you reply to this again and its another weeks ban is that clear.

Crystal :emb:

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:Dan, could you explain your decision?

Wildey, just give this guy his ban and be done with it. He wants it so badly he's actually gagging for it at this point.

Let him have his 'badge of honour'.

Postby Alex0paul

Wildey wrote:

Judd had 3 deciders in 6 matches at the World Open hes not unbeatable yea hes got confidence that winning breeds but hes not blowing opposition away.

But he still won them

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Wildey wrote:

But he still won them

yea but point is hes not that far ahead to think as Rockettim147 said "Unfortunately Judd will win virtually everything this season"

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Dan, could you explain your decision?

What decision?

The decision on whether or not to ban Ash?

No banning, just a bit frustrated hence the public message.

I think I am banned.