Post a reply

ManBetX C of C Semi Final Allen v Trump !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 9th of November at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

Mark Allen has beaten Judd Trump 7 times out of the last 8 matches they have played dating back to 2013. The last time Judd Trump beat Mark Allen in a Major event was the 2012 International Championship Quarter Final 6-5 a tournament Judd Trump won only his 3rd ranking tournament win and became World no 1 for the first time following that tournament..

DRAW

Saturday 9th of November

Semi Final

7pm

Mark Allen v Judd Trump H2H Allen leads 13-10

Re: ManBetX C of C Semi Final Allen v Trump !!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Mark Allen is one of the biggest underachievers in snooker, in my opinion. His A-game is fantastic. I think if he worked harder on developing his safety game and on his fitness he could win a lot more. I don't know how hard he works obviously, so I can't really comment on that, but it seems to me he should be winning more tournaments... He has a great record against most top players.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Yes, I remember when he was younger I found him to be an exciting talent.

Now he just comes across as a grouchy old man.

I watched him play his A-game in Antwerp some years ago, and it was amazing. One of the best displays of live snooker I have witnessed. When he's on fire he's great to watch, pots them off the lampshades. His B-game, however, sucks hard.

Postby Iranu

I always thought his A Game was a step below the really top players until a few years ago. I’m not sure I’d agree he’s underachieved.

Postby TheRocket

Not sure if Allens peak game is as good as the ones of the absolute best players.

But one thing for sure. He is very confident and not scared of anyone. Neither Ronnie, Selby nor Trump.

Postby Wildey

Break building hes right up there with Ronnie and Ding hes a better Breakbuilder than Judd and Robertson but what sets them apart from Mark is the recovery pots and more aggressive in the balls.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Waiting all day for snooker is a pain.

This afternoon I watched the rugby instead.

I'm about to put women's football on.

The man in the pub just asked if they're going to put England v west Germany on. Lmfao.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

The man in the pub just asked if they're going to put England v west Germany on. Lmfao.

Isn't today the 30th anniversary of the wall falling?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

Isn't today the 30th anniversary of the wall falling?

1989 it was . So might be.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:I have a cymbal that was `made in eastern Germany '. True story.

I once saw a horror movie about the fall of the Berlin wall. It was called The German Chainsaw Massacre.

Postby HappyCamper

Holden Chinaski wrote:Just read this headline in the news: 'Teenager fatally stabbed at knife awareness course in London.'
Sounds like a nice place, London...

Sounds like his awareness of knives has been raised.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:Just read this headline in the news: 'Teenager fatally stabbed at knife awareness course in London.'

That's a silly thing to say. A tragic event that could happen in any city. London - like any metropolis - has crime but it is still one of the most amazing cities in the world.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

That's a silly thing to say. A tragic event that could happen in any city. London - like any metropolis - has crime but it is still one of the most amazing cities in the world.

Fair point.