Post a reply

Re: 19.com Northern Ireland Open Last 128 and Qualifying Mat

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:Seriously, every time I look at the forum index another new member has signed up.

Isn’t there some site where they just name a target and let loose at it? Some weirdo Japanese hangout? What’s it called again? Could someone check if we are mentioned there?

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Seriously, every time I look at the forum index another new member has signed up.

Isn’t there some site where they just name a target and let loose at it? Some weirdo Japanese hangout? What’s it called again? Could someone check if we are mentioned there?

How is Belfast?

Postby TheRocket

Holden Chinaski wrote:
TheRocket wrote:not the best match but Ronnie is through.

Strange match. He even did one of those break-offs into the back of the pack..

He isnt prepared or willing to put 100% into every match and everytime. Which is understandable given the age and stage of his career and the amount of tournaments we have.

I don't expect him to do well in this tournament but at the UK Championship you'd think that he'll be trying his hardest.

Postby Juddernaut

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Juddernaut = Ash, in my opinion.

No evidence for that HC

I know. But it sure seems like it. Especially when he says "why don't you just ban the one who's doing this" about the forum problems...

What is your problem? You have said someone is hacking this forum. I have said they should be banned.

Some people here have been welcoming, but you are not being nice.

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

How is Belfast?

No, that’s not it

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:We are all a bit snake hissed off with this so lets keep the faith. I have full confidence that the mods will get it up and running as soon as possible. Good luck chaps!

to be honest i havent a clue whats going on here

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:

Kamikaze.com

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:We are all a bit snake hissed off with this so lets keep the faith. I have full confidence that the mods will get it up and running as soon as possible. Good luck chaps!

rofl

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:

Nothing to worry about, people

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey wrote:

Nor would I Wildey - some bucking bastard being a hammer. Hopefully it will die down or maybe the hosts of the site can help. Anything I can do I will

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Nor would I Wildey - some bucking bastard being a hammer. Hopefully it will die down or maybe the hosts of the site can help. Anything I can do I will

What the buck are you going to do exactly? Get passive aggressive at the hackers?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:

What the buck are you going to do exactly? Get passive aggressive at the hackers?

pmsl rofl

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I meant practical help you hammer. Like contacting people or something else.

Postby mantorok

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:

rofl

Postby Badsnookerplayer

mantorok wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:

rofl

Hope you get constipated again

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Juddernaut wrote:Between not being able to access the site and people being downright rude to me, I am not getting a good feeling about this place. Sorry this is not meant to all of you.

Stick around Juddernaut. People are stressed about the problems. It is a good site and I hope you stay. We need more Judd fans

Postby mantorok

Juddernaut wrote:Between not being able to access the site and people being downright rude to me, I am not getting a good feeling about this place. Sorry this is not meant to all of you.

The site will recover. Not sure I can say the same about the rudeness.