Post a reply

Re: 19.com Northern Ireland Open Last 128 and Qualifying Mat

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut wrote:Between not being able to access the site and people being downright rude to me, I am not getting a good feeling about this place. Sorry this is not meant to all of you.

How's it going Ash? Been having fun today?

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Juddernaut = Ash, in my opinion.

No evidence for that HC

I know. But it sure seems like it. Especially when he says "why don't you just ban the one who's doing this" about the forum problems...

What is your problem? You have said someone is hacking this forum. I have said they should be banned.

Some people here have been welcoming, but you are not being nice.

The fact that you think being Ash is an insult, I get the feeling you may know him pretty well.

As well as he knows himself, you might say.

:chin:

Postby Ck147

Sorry guys, being having troubles with the site this evening, and when I managed to post it multiplied my post. Keep getting a max connections error.

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:robertson ties at 2-2. but follows up with an horrific break off. leaves joyce an easy starter and he takes a 3-2 lead.

Thanks HC, I don't have Eurosport so appreciate the commentary. Robbo better pull his socks up or he's out if Mark gets the next frame.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:We are all a bit snake hissed off with this so lets keep the faith. I have full confidence that the mods will get it up and running as soon as possible. Good luck chaps!

to be honest i havent a clue whats going on here

Nor would I Wildey - some bucking bastard being a hammer. Hopefully it will die down or maybe the hosts of the site can help. Anything I can do I will

What the buck are you going to do exactly? Get passive aggressive at the hackers?

I meant practical help you hammer.

That’s very overt aggression for you. Are you sure you don’t mean, ‘I’m willing to help, though I’m not sure the same can be said for others’?

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Great 137 from Joyce.

Come on Mark

Which one?

Robertson!! :roll:

Ah right thanks for- heyyyyy waitaminute, there IS no Mark Robertson!

You big silly goose!