Post a reply

Re: Who do you want to win each match at The Masters?

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:Joe Pelly.

The Saviour does reveal himself sometimes as sometimes as somebody who is genuinely spamming.

There's no way that any of that was written with intention of being sensible.

I know the theory has been put out there that he is typing a foreign language into a translator, which is why it doesn't make much sense. But that last post was clearly deliberate.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Judd Trump v Shaun Murphy - Never liked Murphy so Judd.
Ding Junhui v Joe Perry - Love both of these players but Ding's my 3rd favourite player so he gets the vote.
Mark Selby v Ali Carter - Lesser of the two evils
John Higgins v Barry Hawkins - Neutral
Neil Robertson v Stephen Maguire - Neutral
Mark Allen v David Gilbert - Allen is great to watch when he's in full flow and he can hold his game up against the big boys. Gilbert isn't likely to.
Kyren Wilson v Jack Lisowski - Jack is far more entertaining. Kyren's only 28 and he plays an old man's game when he should be much more attacking and just vibrant around the table lol, not a fan of his style which is similar to Selby's. Dull.
Mark Williams v Stuart Bingham - Williams, he's my 2nd fav after Ronnie.

Postby sundaygirl

Judd Trump v Shaun Murphy
Petty and predictable I know, but I just always want Murphy to lose
Ding Junhui v Joe Perry
Love a bit of Ding
Mark Selby v Ali Carter
Selby for that sake of the tourney, but a close/long match please so I see then end after work
John Higgins v Barry Hawkins
Like them both, but have a soft spot for the Scots
Neil Robertson v Stephen Maguire
Only because I have seen Robertson often and Maguire never live and we have tickets to see the winner
Mark Allen v David Gilbert
Either never seen Gilbert live but Allen would probably make for a closer match, see above
Kyren Wilson v Jack Lisowski
Just ‘cause he’s sooooo dreamy
Mark Williams v Stuart Bingham
Bingo’s a tad dull and Williams isn’t

Unusually this year, there are no matches where I thinking why can’t they both get knocked out

Postby HappyCamper

sundaygirl wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:i just hope everyone has a good time and plays the game in the right spirit.

Ooo that’s a loaded comment, may I enquire who you suspect might NOT play in the correct spirit?

lol, didn't really mean to imply that. but i suppose carter and maguire are the obvious candidates with previous for being a bit mardy.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:i just hope everyone has a good time and plays the game in the right spirit.

Ooo that’s a loaded comment, may I enquire who you suspect might NOT play in the correct spirit?

lol, didn't really mean to imply that. but i suppose carter and maguire are the obvious candidates with previous for being a bit mardy.

Murphy will throw a paddy if somebody forgets their chalk.

Postby The Jester from Leicester

SnookerFan wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:With Selby out I think I'll be backing Higgins or Wilson. That would be a great final actually.

Higgins ain't been great lately. Crucible aside.

I think he's also underachieved at the Masters, a bit like Steve Davis. They've only got 5 Masters Titles between them.

Postby The_Abbott

TheSaviour wrote:Hit me.

Joe Pelly.

Stualt Bingham.

Joe Pelly.

Hit me.

Dott the Pot.

Pot the Lot Dott. Dott. Dott. Dott.

GRAEME!!!

Joe Pelly.

DG

Stualt Bingham.

Hit me.

rofl rofl rofl

But it will be good. Cause no any real clowns are playing. That solely makes the tournament the greatest there just is! Did someone mentioned Rod Lawler? Or Thecp Un-Nooh? Ronnie AIEN´T playing this time, as well isn´t an "in-form" Anthony McGill neither… At least Anthony´s always a very human type of a PLAYER, and he´s truly a great to watch as he tends to not to allow the decisive breaks to end. Perhaps next year, son. We do cars man, cars man.

Neirhet not playing either.

Come on Mark Selby now! Lose some.... And get back into that epic Masters-form he used to have a years, years ago, against the Rocket!

I think it needs to be Pass the pot because we all want what your smoking.

Postby sundaygirl

Pink Ball wrote:
rekoons wrote:Does the fact that Carter plays Selby have anything to do with Ronnie skipping the Masters?
Or did the draw happened after he pulled out of it?

(Also funny most of us say 'Ronnie' or 'Judd' or 'Ding', and most other players are called by their surames more often)

I make a point of calling them all by their second name.

As does Clive Everton
You and him are so similar in many ways, so professional and unbiased

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
rekoons wrote:Does the fact that Carter plays Selby have anything to do with Ronnie skipping the Masters?

(Also funny most of us say 'Ronnie' or 'Judd' or 'Ding', and most other players are called by their surames more often)

As does Clive Everton

Yes, Everton is never biased towards Ronnie.

Postby Pink Ball

sundaygirl wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

As does Clive Everton

Clive is the only person I know who might know more about snooker than I.

Postby HappyCamper

HappyCamper wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:

:chin: