Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters 1st Round: Judd Trump v Shaun Murphy

Postby LC

Last 2 major tournaments have seen judd reverting to form and not producing in the “majors”. Which is a surprise I was beginning to fall for the hype that he was the new dominant force. To be fair he form has been sensational, but he has to retain WC now or the seasons been a disaster? Harsh possibly but true

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:Last 2 major tournaments have seen judd reverting to form and not producing in the “majors”. Which is a surprise I was beginning to fall for the hype that he was the new dominant force. To be fair he form has been sensational, but he has to retain WC now or the seasons been a disaster? Harsh possibly but true

Disaster? He's won 3 rankers, plus another final.

If that's a disaster then I dont know what a good season is.

Postby Alex0paul

He won’t win the WC. Wouldn’t surprise me to see a first round exit given his struggles in the last few years against Thepchaiya, Wakelin and McLeod
Last edited by Alex0paul on 14 Jan 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby HustleKing

Wildey wrote:Let's be honest there is no lower ranked players in this tournament they all proven that's why they agreed in It. No real surprises for me.

Agree except for Carter beating Selby. That was a surprise, the others were fairly 50/50.

Postby Wildey

HustleKing wrote:
Wildey wrote:Let's be honest there is no lower ranked players in this tournament they all proven that's why they agreed in It. No real surprises for me.

Agree except for Carter beating Selby. That was a surprise, the others were fairly 50/50.

Was it a surprise though? Selby's form been up and down he's lost his last 2 Matches now lost 5-4 to Jamie Clarke in German masters before christmas

Postby LC

Andre147 wrote:
LC wrote:Last 2 major tournaments have seen judd reverting to form and not producing in the “majors”. Which is a surprise I was beginning to fall for the hype that he was the new dominant force. To be fair he form has been sensational, but he has to retain WC now or the seasons been a disaster? Harsh possibly but true

Disaster? He's won 3 rankers, plus another final.

If that's a disaster then I dont know what a good season is.

The top players judge themselves in the so called triple crown events not winning any this season and only having 3 in his whole career isn’t going to cut it

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:MJW on the practice table, watched parrot and ken doing that blue ball thing, was that on TV? Didn’t make it back into the arena in time after the MSI, queue for the bog too long, so got a beer and watching this frame outside.

He was there this morning too.

Postby SnookerFan

HustleKing wrote:

Beating Selby isn't what it was two years ago.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 27 Oct 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby HustleKing

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:Not back now until Friday afternoon.

#parttimefan #casual

Higgins v Hawk is my last match then back home.

Thanks SF for making my first Masters more enjoyable than it would have been on my own

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Not back now until Friday afternoon.

#parttimefan #casual

Higgins v Hawk is my last match then back home.

Thanks SF for making my first Masters more enjoyable than it would have been on my own

No worries, man. Good to see you.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:

Beating Selby isn't what it was teo years ago.

BUNGKE

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:

BUNGKE

I think my meaning was clear.

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:

BUNGKE

I think my meaning was clear.

Not really. At first I thought teo = ten, and it took me a while to realize that teo = two.