Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Quarter Finals: Ali Carter v John Higgin

Postby The Jester from Leicester

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:Is anyone in the snooker world happy that Carter has just won?

Us travellers

Where are you travelling to?

Away from here given the reaction to my family

Was it that Pink Ball poster? I thought you said he was a bit autistic. Wouldn't take it personally.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:Is anyone in the snooker world happy that Carter has just won?

Us travellers

Bye

Postby HustleKing

I'll say that from a village with a large traveller community, they do have a higher demographic percentage of people involved in crime or unsocial behavior. However, most of them are fine individuals

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Us travellers

Was it that Pink Ball poster? I thought you said he was a bit autistic. Wouldn't take it personally.

Sorry?

Postby McManusFan

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Us travellers

Bye

Come on Iranu, you're usually better than this.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:Did I get the wrong person? Sorry I thought he said that you were not quite able-minded.

Oh did he now?

It's good that this place is welcoming to everyone.

Not everyone

Postby Ck147

HustleKing wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:Just one question: who do you think is the biggest favourite to win the Masters at this moment?

Maguire

Maybe, his comeback against Robbo was awesome. He faces Gilbert who I thought produced the best performance over the 3 days I saw. Think Gilbo can win it if he carries on like he did, maybe it's his time?

Postby D4P

HappyCamper wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:Just one question: who do you think is the biggest favourite to win the Masters at this moment?

murphy.

Yep. The 2 clear favorites are Murphy and Carter, simply by virtue of already having made it to the SF.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
Come on Iranu, you're usually better than this.

If BSP was being serious I’ll eat a snooker ball.

He was being serious, couldn't you tell? Please can you post the video of you eating the snooker ball to YouTube, you can't just swallow it whole, you have to bite into it and chew.

Postby Andre147

D4P wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

murphy.

Yep. The 2 clear favorites are Murphy and Carter, simply by virtue of already having made it to the SF.

Lol

Murphy favourite for me.

Postby HappyCamper

D4P wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

murphy.

true, and murphy favourite to beat carter.

though he will still be favourite regardless of the outcomes of the remaining quarters.

Postby Cloud Strife

It is a shame that moment of madness has ended up souring the victory for Carter. I am however willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and call it as the honest error it probably was.

Going forward, Carter would do well to take a leaf out of Ronnie's book, and allow his next opponent a free passage through to the next round like Ronnie did in the English Open semi-final. It would help atone for his error and restore his image in the eyes of the public. Mark Davis was the beneficiary that time, it should be Murphy this time.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:That was bucking disgusting by Ali. It wasn’t even close, really, compared to many.

Poor refereeing by Desi as well, it has to be said.

That is absolutely despicable from Ali.

Why poor from Desi? Why did she do?

She called a foul because Ali missed the yellow. Ali turned round and told her he did hit it. She changed her call and accepted what he said.

She should have stuck to her original call. I’d say that even if she was wrong, but she was clearly right.

To be clear, I think Desi’s a great ref. But that was a poor moment for her.

Sounds very strange.