Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Semi Finals: Shaun Murphy v Ali Carter

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:I've never wanted Murphy to win as much as I do today.

Ditto

I was reading back the other thread and noticed the scorn you poured on Ali. Do you seriously think he cheated?

I was a couple of glasses of wine in, in fairness rofl

But yes absolutely I think he cheated. I think players know 99.9% of the time whether they’ve hit a ball, and the way he brought up that it “rolled off” in the ES studio completely unprompted was also suspicious.

Postby KatherineParsons

The Jester from Leicester wrote:I've never wanted Murphy to win as much as I do today.

Same here - never thought I'd be supporting him in a match but come on the God-Botherer! And bizarrely, I mean that sincerely.

Carter rot in hell, annoys me intensely that he'll get at least £60K now and were it not for Ronnie withdrawing he'd not have a penny.
Last edited by KatherineParsons on 18 Jan 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby The Jester from Leicester

KatherineParsons wrote:

Same here - never thought I'd be supporting him in a match but come on the God-Botherer! And bizarrely, I mean that sincerely.

Carter rot in hell, annoys me intensely that he'll get at least £60K now and were it not for Ronnie withdrawing he'd not have a penny.

God-botherer! You really do find some unique ways to insult players. rofl

Postby KatherineParsons

The Jester from Leicester wrote:
KatherineParsons wrote:

God-botherer! You really do find some unique ways to insult players. rofl

Be that as it may, he has my unequivocal support today!