Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Semi Finals: Shaun Murphy v Ali Carter

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:Murphy you absolute knobcheese. The one time I root for you.

Probably the only time I've wanted him to win and he's throwing it away, the helmet

Postby KatherineParsons

Scooper wrote:Seeing carter go through after the dodgy yellow just makes it even toilet facility

I don't think I've ever felt such a sense of injustice at snooker. From his bad sportsmanship, his luck in the flukes to his luck at even being in the tournament. So angry.

I certainly can't bring myself to watch any of the final. Need to chill out until the next tournament.

Wish Carter all the misfortune in the world. All of it.

Postby HustleKing

SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:Ngl, I kinda want Carter to win now to snake hiss people off, and get them reacting like AFTV

AFTV?

Arsenal Fan TV. Famous for two of their regulars losing their silt when the Gunners have a poor result, like today :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Respect to Ali Carter for what he's come though.

:hatoff: :clap:

Very nice,humble gesture SF!, <ok>

Of course,to each of there own,but many forget what Ali,s been through,even i keep forgetting.

Everyone has there problems,the difference is,some have more,have worse than others,Ali,s defnately not one of my fav players,far from it,but i admire his will,determination,the hard practice,hard work he puts in,i,m sure many in his shoes would of thrown the towel in and maybe even called it a day for good,but he battles on.

I thought Smurph would beat him today thb,but Smurph did,nt make the most of his chances,he said he did,nt do a lot wrong,but he did,nt play that good,missed numerous pots,yeah Ali was very fortunate with the outragious fluke he had,but at the end of the day,he was the better player today.

Postby TheRocket

wasnt gonna post much until the World Championships but the fact that Carter is about to win the Masters kinda attracted my attention. Would be funny to say the least if Carter was to win his biggest and only ever TC title only due to a withdrawal from his good buddy.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:Have to be honest im flabbergasted by the moaning regarding the masters yea ive seen better no doubt yea there's been great matches down the years but ffs its great to have a reminder sometimes how bucking difficult Snooker is to play and id love to see any of you doing better.

What a load of rubbish.

I like scrappy snooker within reason — and when the match is tight. Scrappy and one-sided snooker is the game at its worst. Simple as.

You’re acting like every match has been a right good contest. That’s been far from the case.

I Didnt say that but honest to god who bucking cares. jesus the way you lot go on im amazed snooker even survived the 80s.

.....he said to someone who watched snooker throughout the 1980s