Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Ck147

HustleKing wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Beer for the decider

Cider for debeer.

Cider is full of sugar and much more unhealthy than most alcoholic beverages

Not true, a pint of cider contains a few apples in it. Will keep the doctor away longer than other alcoholic beverages.

Postby HustleKing

Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Cider for debeer.

Not true, a pint of cider contains a few apples in it. Will keep the doctor away longer than other alcoholic beverages.

It's actually a surprise no cider companies have tried peddling that BS in any advertising campaigns!

Postby Ck147

HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Cider for debeer.

It's actually a surprise no cider companies have tried peddling that BS in any advertising campaigns!

Yeah, missing a trick there, the fools. I'm scared of drinking cider in case I get 3 arrows in my back.

Postby rekoons

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Iranu wrote:Is this the first time someone’s lost a two session match making 6 centuries?

i guess so. He is the 2nd one who has made 6 centuries in 2 session match after all

Erm didn’t hendry once make 7 centuries in his 10-5 win over Doherty to win the 94 uk ?

Postby Ck147

rekoons wrote:
Iranu wrote:Is this the first time someone’s lost a two session match making 6 centuries?

i guess so. He is the 2nd one who has made 6 centuries in 2 session match after all

Erm didn’t hendry once make 7 centuries in his 10-5 win over Doherty to win the 94 uk ?

Yes, they were talking about it yesterday, but the point is he didn't lose making that many centuries.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

rekoons wrote:

yeah you are right. but cant think of any other instance where players made 6 centuries or more than these 3.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:Nobody ever lost a best of eleven after making six centuries.

Indeed, can see why you are number 1 poster on this forum.

Postby Ck147

Rob Walker interviewing Mags, Robbo in the background, his hair still making me laugh

Postby HustleKing

Ck147 wrote:Rob Walker interviewing Mags, Robbo in the background, his hair still making me laugh

Robbo McDonald, just needs to lose the hair dye!