Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed Aug 5th) Last 32/Last 16

Postby Juddernaut88

Badsnookerplayer wrote:...and finally.....thanks for all of the lovely PM's. Really touching but unnecessary. It was a huge team effort and without all of you keeping the faith we wouldn't be back here now.

See you tomorrow.

I feel bad for not messaging you now :sad: but you know I'm still your mate <ok>

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:...and finally.....thanks for all of the lovely PM's. Really touching but unnecessary. It was a huge team effort and without all of you keeping the faith we wouldn't be back here now.

See you tomorrow.

I feel bad for not messaging you now :sad: but you know I'm still your mate <ok>

No worries man - my inbox is full anyway.

Come on Judd

Postby Juddernaut88

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

See you tomorrow.

No worries man - my inbox is full anyway.

Come on Judd

:happy:

Postby PLtheRef

Here is the latest table at the end of the First Round. SideTracked technically shades the lead on the basis of predicting the winner of 12 of the 15 matches to Alex0Paul's 11. Very much open as we head into the Second Round.

Day Six Table - (15/30 Matches)
88 SideTracked 12 - 2
88 Alex0Paul 11 - 3
84 Pink Ball 11 - 2
82 Aris147 11 - 1
76 Juddernaut88 10 - 3
74 Andre147 10 - 2
74 Nice_Shoes_Ken 10 - 2
74 HappyCamper 10 - 2
72 Slowjoe 11 - 0
72 TheCleaver 11 - 0
72 Dan-Cat 11 - 0
70 Vodkadiet 10 - 0
70 BorisTheButcher 9 - 0
68 AimlessWandeer 10 - 1
68 SnookerFan 10 - 0
68 Wildey 10 - 0
68 McManusFan 9 - 2
68 Iranu 9 - 1
66 SteveJJ WC 9 - 2
64 SavoMilosevic 10 - 0
58 PLtheRef 9 - 0
56 Sundaygirl 8 - 0
56 BadSnookerPlayer 7 - 2
54 Eraserhead 7 - 1
20 Cloud Strife 4 - 0

Centuries Counter: 39

Mixed day on the scoring front - the majority went for a Maguire win over Gould, whilst several also went for a win for Ursenbacher.

Wednesday's Table
16 BorisTheButcher
14 Vodkadiet
14 Wildey
14 AimlessWandeer
8 Iranu
6 Andre147
6 Slowjoe
6 SnookerFan
6 SideTracked
6 SavoMilosevic
6 PLtheRef
6 Nice_Shoes_Ken
6 TheCleaver
6 McManusFan
6 HappyCamper
6 Sundaygirl
6 Dan-Cat
6 Cloud Strife

All Second Round matches have now been posted in the template. Quarter-Final matches will be posted on Sunday as none of the four quarter-finals are scheduled to be confirmed before then. In the event that a match due to finish Sunday ends on Saturday, then the respective QF will be posted the day before.

Postby PLtheRef

Here is the latest table at the end of the First Round. SideTracked technically shades the lead on the basis of predicting the winner of 12 of the 15 matches to Alex0Paul's 11. Very much open as we head into the Second Round.

Day Six Table - (15/30 Matches)
88 SideTracked 12 - 2
88 Alex0Paul 11 - 3
84 Pink Ball 11 - 2
82 Aris147 11 - 1
76 Juddernaut88 10 - 3
74 Andre147 10 - 2
74 Nice_Shoes_Ken 10 - 2
74 HappyCamper 10 - 2
72 Slowjoe 11 - 0
72 TheCleaver 11 - 0
72 Dan-Cat 11 - 0
70 Vodkadiet 10 - 0
70 BorisTheButcher 9 - 0
68 AimlessWandeer 10 - 1
68 SnookerFan 10 - 0
68 Wildey 10 - 0
68 McManusFan 9 - 2
68 Iranu 9 - 1
66 SteveJJ WC 9 - 2
64 SavoMilosevic 10 - 0
58 PLtheRef 9 - 0
56 Sundaygirl 8 - 0
56 BadSnookerPlayer 7 - 2
54 Eraserhead 7 - 1
20 Cloud Strife 4 - 0

Centuries Counter: 39

Mixed day on the scoring front - the majority went for a Maguire win over Gould, whilst several also went for a win for Ursenbacher.

Wednesday's Table
16 BorisTheButcher
14 Vodkadiet
14 Wildey
14 AimlessWandeer
8 Iranu
6 Andre147
6 Slowjoe
6 SnookerFan
6 SideTracked
6 SavoMilosevic
6 PLtheRef
6 Nice_Shoes_Ken
6 TheCleaver
6 McManusFan
6 HappyCamper
6 Sundaygirl
6 Dan-Cat
6 Cloud Strife

All Second Round matches have now been posted in the template. Quarter-Final matches will be posted on Sunday as none of the four quarter-finals are scheduled to be confirmed before then. In the event that a match due to finish Sunday ends on Saturday, then the respective QF will be posted the day before.

Postby Dan-cat

See you tomorrow.

Baddy, I'm still occasionally seeing the 'gateway has not received a timely response for your request message.' Can you fix this in your next iteration of the script?

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:

See you tomorrow.

Baddy, I'm still occasionally seeing the 'gateway has not received a timely response for your request message.' Can you fix this in your next iteration of the script?

What did BSP do? I was away from the forum for a while this evening?

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

See you tomorrow.

What did BSP do? I was away from the forum for a while this evening?

He fixed the whole Internet, bloody hero in my book.

Postby csprince

Dan-cat wrote:Baddy, dark horse that he is, went lone wolf, isolated the attack and wrote a script which is almost perfect. That's why we've been stable for a few hours.

I bucking love this Island.

could someone dumb it down for me.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:Baddy, dark horse that he is, went lone wolf, isolated the attack and wrote a script which is almost perfect. That's why we've been stable for a few hours.

Can I get this in plain English please?

Postby Pink Ball

It’s actually really simple, Cloud. BSP sourced an integrated router to read the cyber script, and doing this he was able to identify potential paths taken into the forum’s slipstream. Switching the router to megatonnage, he travelled the path through the interslice and then spliced the IFQ. This saw him assume the role of the botatron programmed to enter via the PBT.

Then, writing a new OLG pamphlet script, he interwove the fotosensor with the Y-zone. After that, it was just a matter of opening the screen diagnostics and applying a patch reader.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:It’s actually really simple, Cloud. BSP sourced an integrated router to read the cyber script, and doing this he was able to identify potential paths taken into the forum’s slipstream. Switching the router to megatonnage, he travelled the path through the interslice and then spliced the IFQ. This saw him assume the role of the botatron programmed to enter via the PBT.

Then, writing a new OLG pamphlet script, he interwove the fotosensor with the Y-zone. After that, it was just a matter of opening the screen diagnostics and applying a patch reader.

You missed the bit where he blocked unauthenticated packets at the NLB after passing the control plane but before they entered the SCM and traversed the interop pipeline into the GAC, without doing that prior to entering the PBT we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. BSP deserves a round of applause.

Postby csprince

thanks pinkie and ck i thought that was what bsp did.( did any anybody understand that)(jeez if that was dumbing it down i'd hate to get the complicated version)i understood the bit about bsp deserving a round of applause.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

Can I get this in plain English please?

He did buck all,but pretended he did.

Postby Pink Ball

Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:It’s actually really simple, Cloud. BSP sourced an integrated router to read the cyber script, and doing this he was able to identify potential paths taken into the forum’s slipstream. Switching the router to megatonnage, he travelled the path through the interslice and then spliced the IFQ. This saw him assume the role of the botatron programmed to enter via the PBT.

You missed the bit where he blocked unauthenticated packets at the NLB after passing the control plane but before they entered the SCM and traversed the interop pipeline into the GAC, without doing that prior to entering the PBT we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. BSP deserves a round of applause.

It's actually genius in its simplicity, what he did.