Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat Aug 8th) Last 16 !!

Postby csprince

ROS147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
ROS147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Would love to see Barry lift the trophy

Said no one ever.

I like Hawkins

Why?

not a fan but he seems like a decent guy to be fair

Postby Prop

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Prop wrote:
I don’t doubt that, unfortunately. bucking disgusting old parasite.

Pinkball's OK

Aye, I’m pretty sure he’s no friend of Epstein!

Postby Pink Ball

csprince wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm sweating more than Pinkball when the Make Ash A Mod thread gets bumped.

rofl

Actually I suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War, when I was shot at ... it is almost impossible for me to sweat.

you don't like pizza express do you pinkie

Quite like the one in Woking.

Postby Ck147

Vallomas wrote:Hawkins not on beast mode, but he still deserved more than 8-8.

No he didn't, fair score tbf, should make tomorrow more interesting

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I think our very own Andre has a bright future ahead as a ref.

Sheers mate!

It takes time and a lot of hard work and effort. Some of the best referees haven't even been on TV once, it's just the circumstances of life and the opportunities you are given.

Of course you have la creame de la creame, refs like Humphries, Moore, Collier and of course Verhaas, and many others I could name.

What I meant at the beggining is you can have excelent referees who have never been on TV. I have on ES stream and some other national televisions at amateur tournaments. It takes time but one day I hope to be a regular TV ref. But I don't ref or didnt become a referee just to want to be famous, I did it because I love Snooker and I'm passionate about everything regarding the sport, as all of you can see over the years on this Forum.