Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat Aug 8th) Last 16 !!

Postby Ck147

SnookerEd25 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Its not a fluke Robertson hasnt even gotten to the final after winning it in 2010. Hes struggling badly and everytime you think he is the favourite or one of the favourites to win the WC he's likely to fail.

He just doesn’t seem to adapt well to multi-session matches. If an opponent can stick close to him when he’s doing well, you just know he’s going to have a spell where he just goes missing and drops 4 or 5 frames in a row.

Not listening to you guys....<fingers in ears> la la la la la la

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Has he even been to a world SF since winning it?

Yeah, once.

I checked that the other week, because I wondered the same.

I forget which year.

So do I. Says everything doesn’t it.

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm sweating more than Pinkball when the Make Ash A Mod thread gets bumped.

rofl

Actually I suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War, when I was shot at ... it is almost impossible for me to sweat.

Postby Prop

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm sweating more than Pinkball when the Make Ash A Mod thread gets bumped.

rofl

Actually I suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War, when I was shot at ... it is almost impossible for me to sweat.

I hope he gets pulled in for the Maxwell trial.

Postby Iranu

csprince wrote:i wonder what snookerfan's 100000th post will be something momentous or i've dropped me smarties again.

It’ll be a thread announcing his 100,000th post.

Postby csprince

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

rofl

you don't like pizza express do you pinkie

Postby ROS147

Iranu wrote:
csprince wrote:i wonder what snookerfan's 100000th post will be something momentous or i've dropped me smarties again.

It’ll be a thread announcing his 100,000th post.

I hope it’s “I’m eating a Mars Bar.”

Postby csprince

Prop wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

rofl

he'll get out of it.

Postby LC

SnookerFan wrote:
LC wrote:Johnson and Yates really are the commentary dream team! Ahhhhhhhhh

Johnson ain't do bad.

Yates is a tool.

Joe gets away with it cos he’s like your old grandad, but come out with some tosh, but Yates can’t help saying the most inane things, it reminds me of the mamas and papas song straight shooter which they might of wrote about him, if he was around!

Postby Prop

csprince wrote:
Prop wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

rofl

he'll get out of it.

I don’t doubt that, unfortunately. bucking disgusting old parasite.