Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championships (Thu Aug 13th) Semi-Finals !

Postby Ck147

Correction: McGill not beaten yet, nice century, makes tomorrow more interesting, still has a bit of work to do tomorrow, has a chance but still think Kyren has this. 13-11.

Postby Ck147

BringBackTonyDrago wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Correction: McGill not beaten yet, nice century, makes tomorrow more interesting, still has a bit of work to do tomorrow, has a chance but still think Kyren has this. 13-11.

McGill will need 3-1 in that first mini session tbh.

Not beyond him, but let's see what happens.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:this has been a higher scoring match than the ROS-Selby one

4 centuries from Wilson, 1 from Ants.

Ronnie could have had at least a couple but missed on 80 odd, so could Selby today when he missed on 98 I think it was.

Ronnie will need his scoring game tomorrow, only way to beat Selby on this kind of form.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

mick745 wrote:Anyone else notice Parrott's biased commentary yesterday in favour of Ron? At least a couple of time when O'Sullivan ran out of position he said "I hope he's still on something".

He is sycophantic I agree, but I am sure I have heard him say that about other players - just a figure of speech I think.

Postby SnookerFan

mick745 wrote:Anyone else notice Parrott's biased commentary yesterday in favour of Ron? At least a couple of time when O'Sullivan ran out of position he said "I hope he's still on something".

He's been doing that his entire career. He's massively up Ronnie's rectum.

Postby Pink Ball

Parrott does that for everyone to be fair. Always seems to want things to work out for the man at the table. Not my style personally, but it’s not biased.

Taylor and Virgo are genuinely annoyingly pro-Sullivan.