Post a reply

Re: Think Pink 2021/22

Postby Pink Ball

The first Think Pink points of the season will be awarded on Monday as the first two 'quarter finalists' of the Championship League become known.

Remember, because the Championship League final is shorter than best of 17, this tournament will only carry half points. The same applies for the British Open.

Postby Pink Ball

Player of the Year standings after David Gilbert (Group Four) and Cao Yupeng (Wildcard) scored the first Think Pink points of the season. Even though the Championship League only carries half points, and Cao Yupeng picks up 12.5 instead of 25, still an earthquake start to proceedings.

Cao Yupeng 12.5
David Gilbert 2

Postby Prop

Top of the table! Sort of :-)

Postby chengdufan

csprince wrote:bottom i demand a recount.

I could've sworn I'd turned off the swear filter :chin:

Postby csprince

chengdufan wrote:
csprince wrote:bottom i demand a recount.

I could've sworn I'd turned off the swear filter :chin:

<laugh>

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Ryan Day (Group 5) advanced to the last eight of the Championship League. As this tournament only carries half points, Day gains 2.5 points instead of the normal five.

1 Cao Yupeng 12.5
2 Ryan Day 2.5
3 David Gilbert 2

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink overall leaderboard after Ali Carter (4) and Ryan Day (5) advanced to the last eight of the Championship League, gaining two and 2.5 points respectively. Cloud Strife becomes the first outright leader of the 2022 championship.

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Kyren Wilson (1) and Bai Langning (12.5) advanced to the last eight of the Championship League.

1 Cao Yupeng 12.5
1 Bai Langning 12.5
3 Ryan Day 2.5
4 David Gilbert 2
4 Ali Carter 2
6 Kyren Wilson 0.5

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink overall leaderboard after Kyren Wilson (1) and Bai Langning (Wildcard) qualifierd for the last eight of the Championship League, scoring 0.5 and 12.5 points respectively. I have risen nine places as I have Bai Langning on my team; nobody else does. Only LDS and Reg Varney have Kyren Wilson on their teams. It's only half a point, but it's enough for them to break their duck and move off the foot of the table.

Postby SnookerEd25

ThinkPink is already more entertaining than any of the snooker we’ve had this season… :hmmm:

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Mark Allen (1) advanced to the last eight of the Championship League.

1 Cao Yupeng 12.5
1 Bai Langning 12.5
3 Ryan Day 2.5
4 David Gilbert 2
4 Ali Carter 2
6 Mark Allen 1
7 Kyren Wilson 0.5

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink overall leaderboard after Mark Allen (2) advanced to the last eight of the Championship League, collecting one point in the process. Cloud Strife extends his lead to 3.5 points, and Vodkadiet1 is up two places to 29th. Eraserhead and Sidetracked also gain a point.

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Tom Ford (4) advanced to the last eight of the Championship League.

1 Cao Yupeng 12.5
1 Bai Langning 12.5
3 Ryan Day 2.5
4 David Gilbert 2
4 Ali Carter 2
4 Tom Ford 2
7 Mark Allen 1
8 Kyren Wilson 0.5

Postby Pink Ball

Just so people know how tomorrow's play will work, whoever finishes in second in each group will be considered de-facto semi finalists and will receive points accordingly.

Remember, it is now much easier to keep track of who you have on your team thanks to this thread and following the instructions in the OP: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=11237

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Mark Allen guaranteed his position as one of the Championship League's de-facto semi-finalists (guaranteed to finish no lower than second in his Stage Three group)

1 Cao Yupeng 12.5
1 Bai Langning 12.5
3 Ryan Day 2.5
4 David Gilbert 2
4 Ali Carter 2
4 Tom Ford 2
4 Mark Allen 2
8 Kyren Wilson 0.5

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Mark Allen (2) guaranteed his position as one of the Championship League's de-facto semi-finalists (guaranteed to finish no lower than second in his Stage Three group).

Cloud Strife extends his lead at the top to 4.5 points. Eraserhead and Sidetracked each gain a point, while Vodkadiet moves up 16 places to joint 15th.

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Mark Allen (2) qualified for the Championship League final.

1 Cao Yupeng 12.5
1 Bai Langning 12.5
3 Mark Allen 3
4 Ryan Day 2.5
5 David Gilbert 2
5 Ali Carter 2
5 Tom Ford 2
8 Kyren Wilson 0.5

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink overall leaderboard after Mark Allen (2) sealed his place in the Championship League final. Cloud Strife extends his lead to 5.5 points; Sidetracked and Eraserhead are both up one place to 11th; and Vodkadiet is up one place to 14th.

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Tom Ford (4) and David Gilbert (4) confirmed themselves as de-facto semi-finalists. Neither man can finish lower than second in their respective groups.

1 Cao Yupeng 12.5
1 Bai Langning 12.5
3 Tom Ford 4
3 David Gilbert 4
5 Mark Allen 3
6 Ryan Day 2.5
7 Ali Carter 2
8 Kyren Wilson 0.5

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after David Gilbert (4) advanced to the final of the Championship League and Ali Carter was confirmed as the second-place finisher in his Stage Three group.

1 Cao Yupeng 12.5
1 Bai Langning 12.5
3 David Gilbert 6
4 Tom Ford 4
4 Ali Carter 4
6 Mark Allen 3
7 Ryan Day 2.5
8 Kyren Wilson 0.5