Topic locked

Re: Revolving Cues 2022-2023

Postby SnookerEd25

I would like Kyren Wilson and David Gilbert please.

Postby gninnur karona

Iranu wrote:Shaun Murphy
Ronnie O’Sullivan

Mark Selby and Kyren Wilson.

Any chance you can post the updated table before the Masters please.

Postby Iranu

gninnur karona wrote:
Ronnie O’Sullivan

=1st
Prop, Andre147, TheRocket, Iranu - 4 Points

=5th
Holden Chinaski, Mantorok, Dan-Cat, Chengdufan, Sundaygirl, Minimum Break - 3 Points

11th
CSPrince - 2 Points

=12th
Juddernaut88, Pink Ball, Snookerfan, SnookerEd - 1 Point

=16th
McManusFan, Gninnur Karona, CK147, Wildey - 0 Points

Postby gninnur karona

Iranu wrote:
gninnur karona wrote:
Ronnie O’Sullivan

=1st

=5th
Holden Chinaski, Mantorok, Dan-Cat, Chengdufan, Sundaygirl, Minimum Break - 3 Points

11th
CSPrince - 2 Points

=12th

=16th
McManusFan, Gninnur Karona, CK147, Wildey - 0 Points

I think I should have three points having selected Mark Selby for the English Open.

Postby Iranu

gninnur karona wrote:I think I should have three points having selected Mark Selby for the English Open.

Ah yes. That’s my fault for taking Judders at his word. Will update now.

Postby Iranu

=1st

=5th
Holden Chinaski, Mantorok, Dan-Cat, Chengdufan, Sundaygirl, Minimum Break, Gninnur Karona - 3 Points

12th
CSPrince - 2 Points

=13th

=17th
McManusFan, CK147, Wildey - 0 Points

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
gninnur karona wrote:I think I should have three points having selected Mark Selby for the English Open.

FFS Judders :grrr:

BAMO

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

BAMO

In my defence I only tend to focus on the predictions made for the current event. In my opinion I think if people are going to stick with the same players then they should clarify it on every tournament as this would save Iranu having to scroll all the way back to the first few pages.
Also let's say if someone used 2 players for the European Masters which was in August and completely forgot about this. Would it be fair for them to continue getting points in ongoing events if either of those players win an event or get to the final without them actually confirming they are sticking with the same players?

Postby McManusFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

BAMO

In my defence I only tend to focus on the predictions made for the current event. In my opinion I think if people are going to stick with the same players then they should clarify it on every tournament as this would save Iranu having to scroll all the way back to the first few pages.
Also let's say if someone used 2 players for the European Masters which was in August and completely forgot about this. Would it be fair for them to continue getting points in ongoing events if either of those players win an event or get to the final without them actually confirming they are sticking with the same players?

Yes, one of the selling points of this one is that you can set and forget.

I assume Iranu has a list with who has which players so no scrolling is required.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:In my defence I only tend to focus on the predictions made for the current event. In my opinion I think if people are going to stick with the same players then they should clarify it on every tournament as this would save Iranu having to scroll all the way back to the first few pages.

I was only joking, it’s not your fault. I was busy at the time so I didn’t check my spreadsheet properly and took your post as Gospel. Gninnur is on there with his choices.

The whole point of RC is that you can change your team as much or as little as you like. I’d prefer if people confirmed for every tournament but it’s no biggy.

And on the flipside, if you aren’t able to log on during a tournament, this way means you don’t get punished for that if one of your team earns you points.

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:Deadline for Masters teams is Sunday 8th January at 1pm UK time.

Sort your avatar out.

Sincerely,
Manty

Postby Ck147

Judd and Robbo please

Postby csprince

McManusFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

BAMO

Yes, one of the selling points of this one is that you can set and forget.

I assume Iranu has a list with who has which players so no scrolling is required.

rofl this is iranu were talking about <laugh>

Postby Iranu

csprince wrote: rofl this is iranu were talking about <laugh>

Sad thing is I do have a spreadsheet I just didn’t consult it.

Which is actually way worse rofl

Postby SnookerEd25

(Ronnie) O’Sullivan & (Ali) Carter for the WGP for me, please. :ok: