Topic locked

Re: Revolving Cues 2022-2023

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:Guess which runt didn’t get his team in on time?

Careless!

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:It's been a very low scoring season.

Reflects how weird the season’s been, I guess.

Postby McManusFan

Pink Ball wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Is there a pink dildo equivalent for this?

Yes. The Revolving Cue.

The deep clean I've been looking for. Nice.

Postby Iranu

Scores after the Tour Championship:

1st
Chengdufan - 13 points

2nd
Prop - 11 points

=3rd
Gninnur Karona, Minimum Break - 10 Points

=5th
Andre147, TheRocket - 8 points

7th
Mantorok - 7 points

8th
Holden Chinaski, Runningside, CSPrince - 6 points

=11th
Pink Ball, Snookerfan - 5 points

=13th
Iranu, CK147, Wildey, Juddernaut - 4 Points

=17th
Dan-Cat, SundayGirl - 3 points

19th
SnookerEd - 1 point

20th
McManusfan - 0 points

Lots of movement from the Tour Championship. With an 8-man field it’s unsurprisingly a key event in the run-up to the Worlds.

Chengdufan takes sole ownership of 1st place and Prop leapfrogs his way to 2nd, with both players choosing both Kyren and Murphy.

Minimum Break and Runningside both gain 3 points for Murphy. Gninnur and Prince get a point each.

Realistically, the race to the title is now between the Top 4 barring an incredible wildcard WC victory, with Andre in 5th needing to at least pick the WC winner to retain. Holden can only max out at 10 points meaning he’s guaranteed a 2nd place finish at best.

Chengdufan’s two point lead over Prop is a precarious one, as Chengdu has chosen a wildcard and Prop hasn’t.

Postby Iranu

Deadline for World Championship submissions is 10am UK time on Saturday 15th April.

Postby Iranu

Just a reminder that both Neil and Jimmy Robertson are in the tournament so be specific!

Postby chengdufan

Iranu wrote:Just a reminder that both Neil and Jimmy Robertson are in the tournament so be specific!

I'll take Wilson please

Postby Iranu

chengdufan wrote:
Iranu wrote:Just a reminder that both Neil and Jimmy Robertson are in the tournament so be specific!

I'll take Wilson please

Don’t sass me

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:This season there will also be tiebreakers for the winner of the competition if need be, come the end of the season. I will confirm these at a later date but they will involve things like most tournament winners, most unique winners etc.

I might have missed it, but has there been any clarification on this?

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:This season there will also be tiebreakers for the winner of the competition if need be, come the end of the season. I will confirm these at a later date but they will involve things like most tournament winners, most unique winners etc.

Nope not really. I’ve thought about it a lot but I’m struggling to determine the ‘levels’ of the tiebreakers if need be. Keep changing my mind. I’ll confirm over the weekend.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:

Nope not really. I’ve thought about it a lot but I’m struggling to determine the ‘levels’ of the tiebreakers if need be. Keep changing my mind. I’ll confirm over the weekend.

Ok, ta.

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:

Why not just pit those ‘winners’ against each other, in Iranu’s Broken Skull Challenge? :chin:

Postby Prop

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:

Why not just pit those ‘winners’ against each other, in Iranu’s Broken Skull Challenge? :chin:

It may yet occur!

Postby SnookerEd25

Ronnie O’Sullivan
Allister Carter

My picks please, Iranu-san <ok>