Post a reply

Re: English Open Prediction Contest

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Congrats Wild, and thanks for running this, it was great fun.

it seems World Open ran by Cloud Strife and Champion of Champion ran by Andre147 coming soon

Great to see prediction contests up and running again.

Last 2 years we only had one or two in the whole season...

World Open prediction thread to come tommorow.

I was scrolling from the last post upwards, and I assumed Wildey was running the tournament by the way tomorrow was spelled.

Postby Raphael98

Well played Wildey, not only for running the competion, but also for winning it! :) And congratulations for all the other participants as well for taking part in this! :)

Postby Cloud Strife

Raphael98 wrote:And yes, I know its a late response, but I only had time to sent this now, as I am busy at the moment.

You should have logged on and congratulated him much earlier than this. To do it now is very disrespectful.

Postby Ck147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:And yes, I know its a late response, but I only had time to sent this now, as I am busy at the moment.

You should have logged on and congratulated him much earlier than this. To do it now is very disrespectful.

:pmsl:

Postby Raphael98

It's true Cloud, but I only realised who had won a day or two after the tournament finishes, so... But you are right in my late congratulations being disrespectful, as I should have done them much earlier.

Postby Raphael98

Raphael98 wrote:It's true Cloud, but I only realised who had won a day or two after the tournament finished, so... But you are right in my late congratulations being disrespectful, as I should have done them much earlier.