Post a reply

Re: Matchroom World Grand Prix Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:O’Sullivan looks a bit out out of his depth against Trump these days, don’t he? Not sure we’ll ever see that properly reversed again.

Yeah, I don't think we ever will.

:D

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:O’Sullivan looks a bit out out of his depth against Trump these days, don’t he? Not sure we’ll ever see that properly reversed again.

It turns out you were right all along. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

We have got to stop overreacting to people being out of form, or to going through a few tournaments without winning on this forum.

I do get bored of people on here pretending that Ronnie is finished. We seem to have been saying that pretty much since the forum started in 2009. Then we act like when he wins a tournament, it's the biggest surprise of all time.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:We have got to stop overreacting to people being out of form, or to going through a few tournaments without winning on this forum.

I do get bored of people on here pretending that Ronnie is finished. We seem to have been saying that pretty much since the forum started in 2009. Then we act like when he wins a tournament, it's the biggest surprise of all time.

That’s the modern world for you though :shrug: