Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby TheRocket

Prop wrote:Murph looks fed up. Selby looks dangerous. Only one winner here.

to me he looked flat right from the start. You can see in the body language that Selby just wants it more and is up for the match. Murphy not really.

Postby Prop

TheRocket wrote:
Prop wrote:Murph looks fed up. Selby looks dangerous. Only one winner here.

to me he looked flat right from the start. You can see in the body language that Selby just wants it more and is up for the match. Murphy not really.

I missed the first few frames, but yeah Selby’s got that look about him at the table. An off form Murphy isn’t the type of player to cause him problems when he’s playing well himself.

Postby Juddernaut88

Judd has been very poor tonight. He's now got to win 3 frames in a row to win this which is a tall order. He's not managed to win consecutive frames during this match.

Postby TheRocket

If Gould played like this he could win the final but I'm not sure he can. But the no crowd factor clearly suits him. He also won the Championship League twice so he definitely plays his best Snooker in that kind of atmosphere.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:If Gould played like this he could win the final but I'm not sure he can. But the no crowd factor clearly suits him. He also won the Championship League twice so he definitely plays his best Snooker in that kind of atmosphere.

Yea but he has won at the Tempodrom Berlin with a capacity of 3,500 and for the final its near capacity. thats over 3 times the capacity of the Crucible.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:If Gould played like this he could win the final but I'm not sure he can. But the no crowd factor clearly suits him. He also won the Championship League twice so he definitely plays his best Snooker in that kind of atmosphere.

Yea but he has won at the Tempodrom Berlin with a capacity of 3,500 and for the final its near capacity. thats over 3 times the capacity of the Crucible.

Actually it's 2500, not 3500.

You had capacity for 3000 people in that Hong Kong Masters tournament in 2017 won by Robbo.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Actually it's 2500, not 3500.

You had capacity for 3000 people in that Hong Kong Masters tournament in 2017 won by Robbo.

still a lot more than this week lol