Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters Countdown !!!!

Postby chengdufan

Dan-cat wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Woefully underprepared for moving to a 1100 pupil school full of hardcase bullies. In the first few months I literally hid in the corridors crying unable to find my lessons wondering why I'd been sent to hell

By the second year I'd found my feet and was kissing the 3rd hottest girl in our year behind the bike sheds. It all fell apart again though a couple of years later when puberty hit. Lolz

Bet she was thrilled when you told her she was the third hottest :chuckle:

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Woefully underprepared for moving to a 1100 pupil school full of hardcase bullies. In the first few months I literally hid in the corridors crying unable to find my lessons wondering why I'd been sent to hell

By the second year I'd found my feet and was kissing the 3rd hottest girl in our year behind the bike sheds. It all fell apart again though a couple of years later when puberty hit. Lolz

Bet she was thrilled when you told her she was the third hottest :chuckle:

You make it sound pejorative?

I'm the third hottest poster on Snooker Island, and I'm more than happy with that <ok>

Postby Dan-cat

Most of those bullies in my secondary school came from another larger village called Killinghall, which is apt because they literally wanted to kill me in the hall.

Lolz. I came back to this thread because I'm writing a bit about my high school reunion, which was seven years ago when we were all 40. None of my bullies showed up.