Post a reply

Re: WST Pro Series 1st Stage !!!!!

Postby motorhead

Illegal stuff from Fernandez, you could make a highlights video of today's pots that would make Robertson blush.

Postby SnookerFan

motorhead wrote:Illegal stuff from Fernandez, you could make a highlights video of today's pots that would make Robertson blush.

What did he do? Turn up without a mask on?

Postby Alex0paul

motorhead wrote:Sargeant never had this many wins in his whole career :-D

Maybe he has arrested his slump in form

Postby Iranu

Alex0paul wrote:
motorhead wrote:Sargeant never had this many wins in his whole career :-D

Maybe he has arrested his slump in form

There may be a colonel of truth to that.

Postby Wildey

well that was a pretty pointless exercise from Greame Dott.

how to lose confidence in a day.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Oh rubbish. I forgot to do the washing up at the mid-session.

Well considering the mid session lasts until March you should be fine

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Oh rubbish. I forgot to do the washing up at the mid-session.

Well considering the mid session lasts until March you should be fine

WRONG THREAD ATTACK!

Postby SnookerEd25

Peter probably the better bet right now.Oliver has failed to build on some promising showings from a few years back.

Postby Juddernaut88

Shame this isn't on freesports, as then I could have watched this on tv whilst working during the day. I can't access matchroom on my work computer and I don't really want to watch it on my phone for long periods of time as that would be bad for my eyes.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Shame this isn't on freesports, as then I could have watched this on tv whilst working during the day. I can't access matchroom on my work computer and I don't really want to watch it on my phone for long periods of time as that would be bad for my eyes.

I wonder why it's not.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Shame this isn't on freesports, as then I could have watched this on tv whilst working during the day. I can't access matchroom on my work computer and I don't really want to watch it on my phone for long periods of time as that would be bad for my eyes.

Is it a smart TV/have a Firestick?

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:

Is it a smart TV/have a Firestick?

It is a smart tv but I don't have a firestick.
Another option is to do mirror screening from my phone to TV I guess but that eats up so much of the battery and I guess it's only something I'd do if it was a more important event.

Postby motorhead

Broadcast it from the phone to tv via Fire stick.
Edit: they beat me to it.
Last edited by motorhead on 08 Mar 2021, edited 1 time in total.