Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Georgi1914

Juddetnaut, why are you so touchy? Ronnie is in a league of his own and you should be absolutely delighted if Trump finishes his career one day with half the TC trophies the Rocket has. Show some respect to the genius and stop being touchy, please.

Postby Iranu

Georgi1914 wrote:Juddetnaut, why are you so touchy? Ronnie is in a league of his own and you should be absolutely delighted if Trump finishes his career one day with half the TC trophies the Rocket has. Show some respect to the genius and stop being touchy, please.

No need for that.

“Stfu Iranu” is (unfortunately) a running joke on the forum, I didn’t take it personally.

Postby Georgi1914

Iranu wrote:
Georgi1914 wrote:Juddetnaut, why are you so touchy? Ronnie is in a league of his own and you should be absolutely delighted if Trump finishes his career one day with half the TC trophies the Rocket has. Show some respect to the genius and stop being touchy, please.

No need for that.

“Stfu Iranu” is (unfortunately) a running joke on the forum, I didn’t take it personally.

Sorry, my fault then.

Postby Iranu

Georgi1914 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

No need for that.

Sorry, my fault then.

No worries <ok>

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:45 years old. What a player. Brilliant.

Yes!

Tomorrow could be a different player though and struggle to win. But I doubt that, you can tell he badly wants another title.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:I’ve held my tongue more this week than usual with regard to Jill Douglas.

But good lord she is rubbish.

I'd take Jill for the rest of my life, if we could get rid of Phil Yates tomorrow.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:I’ve held my tongue more this week than usual with regard to Jill Douglas.

No way around it. She can be a Snooker for 30 years, and she won't be better than when she started.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:

I'd take Jill for the rest of my life, if we could get rid of Phil Yates tomorrow.

I’d rather Yates. I hate him too but at least can speak in full sentences and knows the game.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:didnt like Hendrys comment when he said if Barry watched this he might feel ill and not turn up tomorrow.

Nah I wouldn’t read too much into that, it was just an innocuous joke.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Jackie is such a darling.

Needs to change his perspective a bit I think. Still seems like he’s too happy to lose. As much as I dislike Judd’s sour grapes, I think that helps him with his drive to win - Jack needs a bit of that or he won’t win anything. :-(