Post a reply

Re: Stephen Hendry Watache Thread

Postby Juddernaut88

This thread will continue till at least tomorrow evening :happy:
Can Hendry beat Xu Si tomorrow? will be tricky!

Postby The_Abbott

Not even the infamous Ian Preece thread.

He's a man in a quandry it's Stephen Hendry. Nope. Don't work.

Postby SnookerEd25

Known for his bell-endery, it’s Stephen Hendery

Except he isn’t, though :hmmm:

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:Reckon the Hebdry match will be much cop tonight? Dunno whether to watache him or Dale.

I might have one on telly and one on iPad. Or at least flick between the two.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Reckon the Hebdry match will be much cop tonight? Dunno whether to watache him or Dale.

I’d like to watache Dale, but I think he’d blow our minds...
:dizzy:

Postby Running side

SnookerEd25 wrote:

I’d like to watache Dale, but I think he’d blow our minds...
:dizzy:

If Oli plays like he did in last round he best bring his A game, Oli only player to look comfortable in conditions.

Postby Prop

Dom Dale is a really underrated player. Can be lethal on his day. But you could say exactly that about Lines Jnr. Could be a match of the quality we’ve been missing!

Postby SnookerEd25

Prop wrote:Dom Dale is a really underrated player. Can be lethal on his day. But you could say exactly that about Lines Jnr. Could be a match of the quality we’ve been missing!

I like both so I’m hoping for a belter. Lines really impressed me a few years back, thought he’d be a contender for big titles by now but it hasn’t really happened for some reason.

Might flick between the two matches but if Xu starts to get away from Hendry, its DomLines all the way for me <ok>

Postby Sickpotter

Is the match only on Eurosport app or are they going to televise any of this?

I recently picked up a box that lets me get Euro channels (any channels really) and have been loving watching live tournament snooker for the first time ever. :happy:

Unfortunately Canada historically never really covered snooker events....they always put on past events as filler at 3am on TSN, hardly convenient. :mood:

I used to record them and watch the same matches over and over until the internet finally gave me access to variety.

Now I've got a box and stupid Eurosport only broadcasting on their app :td:

Postby Juddernaut88

Sickpotter wrote:Is the match only on Eurosport app or are they going to televise any of this?

I recently picked up a box that lets me get Euro channels (any channels really) and have been loving watching live tournament snooker for the first time ever. :happy:

Unfortunately Canada historically never really covered snooker events....they always put on past events as filler at 3am on TSN, hardly convenient. :mood:

I used to record them and watch the same matches over and over until the internet finally gave me access to variety.

It's only available on Eurosport player I'm afraid :( may be some coverage on Youtube possibly or on some betting websites.

Postby SnookerFan

Sickpotter wrote:Is the match only on Eurosport app or are they going to televise any of this?

On the plus side, you'll be able to watch The Crucible live on Eurosport.

Postby Sickpotter

SnookerFan wrote:

On the plus side, you'll be able to watch The Crucible live on Eurosport.

:mosh:

Postby SnookerFan

I'm veering towards the Hendry match again. Feck knows why, he was abysmal against White.

Will probably change my mind 100 times between then and now.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerEd25 wrote:Right.

Let’s watache :pal:

Now :hyper:

Forgot they were 7.30 starts :emb: