Post a reply

Re: Race to the Crucible: Qualifying Round 2 (April 7th~10th

Postby lhpirnie

chengdufan wrote:I missed the fifth and sixth frames. Wakelin won both to get back to 3-3.
Lei makes a good quality 70 break in frame 7. Wakelin at the table needing 2 snookers

Wakelin played extremely well in frames 5 & 6. There were some great safety battles, but Wakelin got in and won the frames in one visit with perfect cue-ball control.

Postby gallantrabbit

King playing well in spurts. That cue action though...gawd's sake!!
Funny old ranking system when a lad who got to the last 32 of q school can come in winning money on the back of wild cards. Nothing against Florian but this 64 or 128 rank system is confusing.

Postby cupotee

gallantrabbit wrote:King playing well in spurts. That cue action though...gawd's sake!!
Funny old ranking system when a lad who got to the last 32 of q school can come in winning money on the back of wild cards. Nothing against Florian but this 64 or 128 rank system is confusing.

agreed , bit daft laying down a grand for q school first to threes when kuldesh johal for example isn't here , was he asked ?

Postby HappyCamper

gallantrabbit wrote:King playing well in spurts. That cue action though...gawd's sake!!

He's not here because of Q school. He's one of the WPBSA amateur nominations.

Postby Deewee

cupotee wrote:
Deewee wrote:We get it. King has never ever gotten a lucky nudge since he's British and a hard worker and a good mate and a crafter and a gentleman

who on earth are you talking to

To the commentators. Don't worry, I don't think they'll telepathically hear me

Postby Wildey

HappyCamper wrote:

He's not here because of Q school. He's one of the WPBSA amateur nominations.

Yea there's 128 tour players where Top-ups from Q School going to be used to top up the field to 128 the other 16 are purely invites from different countries and the likes of Reanne Evans

Postby Iranu

Deewee wrote:We get it. King has never ever gotten a lucky nudge since he's British and a hard worker and a good mate and a crafter and a gentleman

This is a very strange narrative you’ve built in your mind about Hendon.

Postby cupotee

Deewee wrote:
cupotee wrote:

who on earth are you talking to

To the commentators. Don't worry, I don't think they'll telepathically hear me

if fair do's , I enjoy no comms