Post a reply

Re: Race to the Crucible: Qualifying Round 2 (April 7th~10th

Postby chengdufan

Deewee wrote:Wakelin offers a rerack... Should Lei have refused?

I think it was the right call. They could have been tapping balls around for half an hour before one of them nudged the black in.

Wakelin in first this time.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:Snookerfan who will you be supporting Luca Brecel or Mark King?

Although not directly asked of me, I would go Luca, simply because I like to see the WC with as much International representation as possible, and there’ll be plenty of English players already.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Shame Luca Brecel not playing till Monday. It would have been nice to watch him this weekend with full concentration.

Does he lose focus on a weekday?
:chin:

Oh no sorry I meant I'd be able to watch it with full concentration if it was on the weekend or an eveving. During the week I'm working whilst still trying to watch snooker but it gets hard to focus properly on the Snooker. I hope that makes sense lol.

Postby Wildey

chengdufan wrote:Why do you say Brecel is a fanny, SnookerFan? I thought he was all right. I haven't seen him in interviews or on social media mind

Its Snookerfan he sees Fanny's in his sleep lol

Postby cupotee

lhpirnie wrote:Ultimately Wakelin won. It was one of the best matches I've seen this season. It had everything. If Lei Peifan never plays another professional match it will be a shame, as he's shown amazing skills for a 17-year old. Particularly his safety play.

I thought pang Junxu vs si jiahui was quality too , both these players should have sat - nav in their nickname