Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sunday April 18th) Last 32 !

Postby HustleKing

HappyCamper wrote:Robertson says he's might drive home tonight. I worry he'll end up in Cambridge Massachusetts.

Jokes aside, I thought all players stayed in Sheffield, or at least the North, for the duration of the tournament?

Postby SnookerFan

HustleKing wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:Robertson says he's might drive home tonight. I worry he'll end up in Cambridge Massachusetts.

Jokes aside, I thought all players stayed in Sheffield, or at least the North, for the duration of the tournament?

Hearn doesn't care about safety. Just being seen to be safe.

Postby HappyCamper

HustleKing wrote:

No. I think it was like that last year. But not now.

Postby Alex0paul

mack501 wrote:Interesting exchanges? What happened?

Jones pushed the butt of Maguire’s cue as he was playing a long red so Maguire turned around and grabbed him by the neck

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm hoping for Robbo vs Dreamboat next.

THUNDERBOAT 2021. Coming to an arena near YOU.

Lolz. With soundtrack by DJ Thundermuscle

Would attend 100% :-D

Postby LC

Dan-cat wrote:Once you hear just how many 'ers' pepper Hamilton's speech, you can't unhear it. Sorry.

Yes that was my initial reaction to hearing Hamilton for the first here, but I’m willing to give him a little time but it’s hard on the ear !

Postby HustleKing

Alex0paul wrote:
mack501 wrote:Interesting exchanges? What happened?

Jones pushed the butt of Maguire’s cue as he was playing a long red so Maguire turned around and grabbed him by the neck

Really? Can't wait to see it on Youtube so :bags: