Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tuesday April 20th) Last 32

Postby Iranu

SHIZZLE_ME_DIZZLE wrote:
Iranu wrote:I really want to like Reanne as a pundit but she’s just not very good. Hopefully she improves.

she is a Brummy I believe which is a major disadvantage

You believe incorrectly. She’s from Dudley.

Postby Alex0paul

SHIZZLE_ME_DIZZLE wrote:
Iranu wrote:I really want to like Reanne as a pundit but she’s just not very good. Hopefully she improves.

Better than being a Bristolian but only just

Postby Prop

I wonder if any of the team are taking Reanne under their wing to try and help her improve her delivery. Or if she’s just in at the deep end and working it out for herself.

She must know her stuff, but she just can’t articulate it because of the stage fright.

Postby Alex0paul

Prop wrote:I wonder if any of the team are taking Reanne under their wing to try and help her improve her delivery. Or if she’s just in at the deep end and working it out for herself.

She must know her stuff, but she just can’t articulate it because of the stage fright.

I think she sits on her own table in the canteen whilst all the other commentators stick together. I’ve heard they sometimes throw food at her too.

Postby Prop

Alex0paul wrote:
Prop wrote:I wonder if any of the team are taking Reanne under their wing to try and help her improve her delivery. Or if she’s just in at the deep end and working it out for herself.

I think she sits on her own table in the canteen whilst all the other commentators stick together. I’ve heard they sometimes throw food at her too.

<laugh>

Postby Iranu

SHIZZLE_ME_DIZZLE wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SHIZZLE_ME_DIZZLE wrote:

You believe incorrectly. She’s from Dudley.

Midlands is Brum IMVHPO.

Geography GCSE "C" :wave:

A “C” you say?

You must be smart!

Postby SHIZZLE_ME_DIZZLE

Alex0paul wrote:

you work in the canteen, washing dishes :wave:

Postby LDS

Williethekid-147 wrote:Still an unfortunate possibility that other than Yan Bingtao, this year's champs will be a horror show for the Chinese.

Very true, but then you only need one guy doing well for it all to be hunky dory.

The thing with the Chinese players is that there's vast numbers of them in the youth ranks, but no-one can guess if any of them will become good by the time they reach maturity, we keep expecting all of them to suddenly get good, which doesn't happen with any other nation, so there's no reason it should happen with the Chinese.

Try not to get too excited every time one of them has a good run and just wait and see over the next couple of years which ones make a break from the pack.

Postby SHIZZLE_ME_DIZZLE

Dudley is a large industrialised market town and administrative centre in the county of West Midlands, England, 9.7 kilometres south-east of Wolverhampton and 16.9 kilometres north-west of Birmingham. Historically an exclave of Worcestershire, the town is the administrative centre of the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley and in 2011 had a population of 79,379. The Metropolitan Borough, which includes the towns of Stourbridge and Halesowen, had a population of 312,900. Dudley is the capital of the Black Country.

She's a Brummy :wave:

Postby Iranu

SHIZZLE_ME_DIZZLE wrote:Dudley is a large industrialised market town and administrative centre in the county of West Midlands, England, 9.7 kilometres south-east of Wolverhampton and 16.9 kilometres north-west of Birmingham. Historically an exclave of Worcestershire, the town is the administrative centre of the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley and in 2011 had a population of 79,379. The Metropolitan Borough, which includes the towns of Stourbridge and Halesowen, had a population of 312,900. Dudley is the capital of the Black Country.

She's a Brummy :wave:

Smart analysis!