Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Monday April 26th) Last 16 !

Postby SnookerEd25

The_Abbott wrote:
Iranu wrote:13 pages is pathetic for a day of four concluding matches.

Means nothing. The past two days the thread has been locked due to unnecessary posts. Less junk and more snooker yesterday. Proper gritty posting.

‘Matchplay’ posting :chuckle:

Postby Prop

Going by the law of averages, we might have got our share of drab, one-sided matches out of the way in the first two rounds, and from here on it’ll be classic after classic.

I’ll remain optimistic until that doesn’t happen <laugh>

Postby mick745

Prop wrote:Going by the law of averages, we might have got our share of drab, one-sided matches out of the way in the first two rounds, and from here on it’ll be classic after classic.

There hasnt actually been that many 13-12s at the qf stage only 22 out of 176 played, which is 12.5% or one qf every two years on average, which is surprising as the players are getting very evenly matched by this stage.

Hopefully can change this year - four 13-12s please!

Postby Prop

mick745 wrote:
Prop wrote:Going by the law of averages, we might have got our share of drab, one-sided matches out of the way in the first two rounds, and from here on it’ll be classic after classic.

There hasnt actually been that many 13-12s at the qf stage only 22 out of 176 played, which is 12.5% or one qf every two years on average, which is surprising as the players are getting very evenly matched by this stage.

Hopefully can change this year - four 13-12s please!

Hope so!