Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Friday April 30th) Semi Fina

Postby Reg Varney

Excellent session of Snooker and was made up with the way Bingham played.

Selby does himself no favours whatsoever though. Playing on needing five snookers in the final frame of the evening on what had been an already long session was ridiculous. Add this to his average shot time of 39 seconds is it any surprise he gets the stick he does? Good on Ben Williams too for warning him too when he had taken three minutes over that one shot. Last night seemed more and more like it was deliberate gamesmanship from Selby in trying to slow things down, fortunately Bingham was having none of it and wasn't wilting out there.

Postby The_Abbott

Iranu wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
Acé wrote:Great to see the ref calling Selby out, referees should've called him out tons of times ages ago

time and time again, it's not a coincidence that Selby tries his dirty tactics when a player starts to get on a roll, ironically, pushing HIM under a lot of pressure

i've also never seen a more miserable player than Selby. How on earth is he known as the Jester from Leicester? He's been looking miserable all night while Bingham's been having a smile on his face and having fun

SHould he be called Uncle Fester from Leicester from now on?

https://twitter.com/jcorrigangolf/statu ... 90816?s=21

Dis u?

no, I don't use twitter. That is some trumper stealing my idea.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:
Iranu wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
Acé wrote:Great to see the ref calling Selby out, referees should've called him out tons of times ages ago

time and time again, it's not a coincidence that Selby tries his dirty tactics when a player starts to get on a roll, ironically, pushing HIM under a lot of pressure

i've also never seen a more miserable player than Selby. How on earth is he known as the Jester from Leicester? He's been looking miserable all night while Bingham's been having a smile on his face and having fun

SHould he be called Uncle Fester from Leicester from now on?

https://twitter.com/jcorrigangolf/statu ... 90816?s=21

Dis u?

no, I don't use twitter. That is some trumper stealing my idea.

Sue him.