Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Friday April 30th) Semi Fina

Postby Jester82

vodkadiet1 wrote:If people can tolerate 5 years of Boris Johnson as PM then why not 5 hours of Selby at a time?

To continue tomorrow...hopefully with even worse torture.

Postby Andre147

1892 wrote:So tomorrow if the match is still going on at 6, will they pull them off the table and make them resume after the other semi final? bucking joke if so.

No, it will be like last year. The evening session starts later.

Postby 1892

Andre147 wrote:
1892 wrote:So tomorrow if the match is still going on at 6, will they pull them off the table and make them resume after the other semi final? bucking joke if so.

No, it will be like last year. The evening session starts later.

Great! Thank you.

Can’t wait for it. Was worried that I had paid £90 to watch one or two frames, but this could be a classic last session

Postby vodkadiet1

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:If people can tolerate 5 years of Boris Johnson as PM then why not 5 hours of Selby at a time?

That’s not a defence of Selby.

Vicky has a lot of Rattan furniture to buy this Summer for their second home. He has to get the money from somewhere!
Last edited by vodkadiet1 on 30 Apr 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby vodkadiet1

Jester82 wrote:

Pulled off at 6pm at 15-15 and a possible 3 frames to play after Wilson/Murphy concludes.

Postby Jester82

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

Pulled off at 6pm at 15-15 and a possible 3 frames to play after Wilson/Murphy concludes.

A night session. :evilgrin:

Postby lhpirnie

Scooper wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:He seems to think he’ll tire out Bingham for their session tomorrow at 2.30pm. He has the grace of a hippo.

Nice plan. Bingo can sleep 1-12 if he wants

Generally it's impossible to sleep after an evening session. If they get to sleep before about 4am they'll be doing well.

Postby vodkadiet1

Jester82 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

A night session. :evilgrin:

That would be great!

Postby Iranu

The_Abbott wrote:
Acé wrote:Great to see the ref calling Selby out, referees should've called him out tons of times ages ago

time and time again, it's not a coincidence that Selby tries his dirty tactics when a player starts to get on a roll, ironically, pushing HIM under a lot of pressure

i've also never seen a more miserable player than Selby. How on earth is he known as the Jester from Leicester? He's been looking miserable all night while Bingham's been having a smile on his face and having fun

SHould he be called Uncle Fester from Leicester from now on?

https://twitter.com/jcorrigangolf/statu ... 90816?s=21

Dis u?

Postby Georgi1914

badtemperedcyril wrote:

Very true.

It was a fascinating session - reminiscent of when those unrelenting hard men ruled the world. Davis, Thorburn, Griffiths, Charlton, Mountjoy would have been in their element.

Hi there! Excuse my curiosity but I always wondered if you are a guy or a girl. I am not homophobic by any means and this wouldn't change anything for me, but since you post a lot on this forum and very often I find some of your posts to be interesting, I would like to know who is behind your nickname. I can recall you writing love emoticons for Jack Lisowski and genuinely wondered weather you are male or female. Sorry for disturbing you once again!

Postby Andre147

Georgi1914 wrote:
badtemperedcyril wrote:

Very true.

It was a fascinating session - reminiscent of when those unrelenting hard men ruled the world. Davis, Thorburn, Griffiths, Charlton, Mountjoy would have been in their element.

Hi there! Excuse my curiosity but I always wondered if you are a guy or a girl. I am not homophobic by any means and this wouldn't change anything for me, but since you post a lot on this forum and very often I find some of your posts to be interesting, I would like to know who is behind your nickname. I can recall you writing love emoticons for Jack Lisowski and genuinely wondered weather you are male or female. Sorry for disturbing you once again!

He's a man I belive, and yes often praises Jack. I mean, who wouldn't?

Postby Andre147

Georgi1914 wrote:I am a man Andre! And believe it or not - I am the last person on earth who will judge someone on his/her sexuality. I had a few drinks and maybe it was a bad idea to express my curiosity it seems. Good night!

Of course not, there's not many women here on the Forum, but still there's a couple of them. Good night then.

Postby badtemperedcyril

Georgi1914 wrote:

Err, I’m all man. Thanks for asking!

You’re not Jack’s mother, are you?

Postby vodkadiet1

badtemperedcyril wrote:

Very true.

And Bingham might be saying at 6pm tomorrow "I am in the final now you know" in his best Basildon meets Llanelli accent !

Postby Georgi1914

badtemperedcyril wrote:
Georgi1914 wrote:

Err, I’m all man. Thanks for asking!

You’re not Jack’s mother, are you?

You guessed it right. I'm not! Thanks for answering anyway! And make no mistake - I never intended to offend you! Just a silly question born out of curiosity in my drunk mind. I wish you all the best!

Postby Georgi1914

What I wrote was not intended to degrade Lisowski's snooker abilities which are superb. I must've mistaken Badtemperedcyril's passion for Jack with a same sex attraction, based on what he wrote a few days ago. Never thought it was a bad thing anyway and only wondered whether he was male or female. Therefore, I asked the question above. I must stop drinking alcohol obviously and it is urgent in order for me to be healthy in the long term. I drink once or twice a week but it is always heavy. Also - Selby's not winning this!!!! :)