Post a reply

Re: Bildbet German Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Yanfan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Selby looking good here. Hopefully letting everything out has freed his mind up to dominate again.

Hopefully he is in a better place health wise but I'm hoping he won't win anything ever again (wishful thinking)

LOL. Judders doesn't hold back, does he? Nice one. <laugh>

Postby McManusFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Selby looking good here. Hopefully letting everything out has freed his mind up to dominate again.

Hopefully he is in a better place health wise but I'm hoping he won't win anything ever again (wishful thinking)

I'm not particularly a fan of Selby, and I found it very dull when he was winning everything under the sun, but I like to see him pick up the odd tournament here and there. It's nice to have him be a genuine threat going into a tournament, getting to see who can knock him out , that sort of thing.

Postby Juddernaut88

McManusFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

I'm not particularly a fan of Selby, and I found it very dull when he was winning everything under the sun, but I like to see him pick up the odd tournament here and there. It's nice to have him be a genuine threat going into a tournament, getting to see who can knock him out , that sort of thing.

It would be nice to see him and Judd meet in a semi final or final to be fair.

Postby Iranu

McManusFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

Contrast of styles is hugely important in top level sport.

Postby SnookerFan

When does Ding next play?

The qualifiers for the Turkish, I guess?

Seems ages since he played, what with not being at The Masters.

Though, saying that he was in The Championshit League, wasn't he? Did he do The Shoot-Out?

He's just playing in stuff that I haven't watched. rofl

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:When does Ding next play?

The qualifiers for the Turkish, I guess?

Seems ages since he played, what with not being at The Masters.

Though, saying that he was in The Championshit League, wasn't he? Did he do The Shoot-Out?

He's just playing in stuff that I haven't watched. rofl

he is down to play at the next championship league group next week. after that he has andrew pagett in the turkish yes.

he did not play the shoot out.
Last edited by HappyCamper on 28 Jan 2022, edited 2 times in total.

Postby HappyCamper

jimmy robertson qualifies for the players champsionship.
selby misses out.
hawkins will get the last spot unless fan or day win on sunday.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
TheRocket wrote:that fist pump in the end haha.

Selby did not look amused.

Yeah cause he was losing.