Post a reply

Re: Champion of Champions line up.

Postby HappyCamper

Prop wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:the players will apparently be wearing shirts with their nick name logos on the back.

i'm sure that won't look utterly naff.

Please be joking.

Leave that rubbish to bucking Darts.

buck me thats as naff as it gets

This is what happens when crusty decision-makers convince themselves Judd’s ideas are the way forward.

It’ll be Gucci manbags next.

be better than those awful chalk pouches some players use.

Postby Prop

HappyCamper wrote:
Prop wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:the players will apparently be wearing shirts with their nick name logos on the back.

i'm sure that won't look utterly naff.

Please be joking.

Leave that rubbish to bucking Darts.

buck me thats as naff as it gets

This is what happens when crusty decision-makers convince themselves Judd’s ideas are the way forward.

It’ll be Gucci manbags next.

be better than those awful chalk pouches some players use.

The chalk scrotes.

Postby TheSaviour

This just a a drop in the ocean but Selby versus David Gilbert match interest me quite a bit. No-one, as usual, don´t posses any courage and bottle to mention anything but John Higgins, Ronnie O´Sullivan, Neil Robertson and John Higgins play it quite bad currently. They fancy to handle THIS WHOLE THING to David Gilbert. John Higgins obviously the other one, who just "needs to progress", only to lose to Dacid Gilbert.

Pathetic.

Truly pathetic.

But now, will Mark Selby play his best and to try his best? If so, he has any given prospects against David Gilbert. David Gilbert´s top game is better than Selby´s but after Dave has literally whown hsi teeths his always gone. If he shows them AND Selby tries his best, Selby will win it, surely.

Is also Mark Selby part of the false plying group now? We will see it quite soon. Tomorrow.

That group is lead by Ronnie O´Sullivan, me suspect. Personally, if it would be just about money and just "some people" involved, I could live with it. John Higgins particularly is just so transparent and daft that lately it has still been a pain to watch it going on.

All those (a few) greens missed by John Higgins, switching his technique and approach compeltely, goal to purpously miss and leave it to opponent.

These things just happens. I don´t that much like it but what can I do? Only to wait that Robbie would see some daylight once againt. Can Selby versus Dave - match spam it out???? I hope so!

That´s why it interest me as hell now. Can´t wait for tomorrow.

A wee bit of better. Just a wee bit of. But still. Will it all keep on progressing now? Am I the only and main target still? Can and may I count this as a day 4 or 5 now? If so, I couldn´t be any happier! Just use your channels to tell me and the whole world about it!

Just pathetic.

Who will seriously win this whole thing? Well, Daved Gilbert if they are still "at it". Otherwise, I would guess Neil Robertson, and quite strongly so. He plays like a God, accidentally... Ht tries to bottle it and to handle it to John and Dave but just fails to do so, cause of his "red eyes".

If fair play going on, Judd Trump can and may and should challenge Robbo-San. Ronnie just perhaps. Robbie has a good statistics in terms of tournaments like these, a formats like these.... Remember his stats give what the hell that one format before CL ever was then. He won it like 12 times! AND, now he has started to play a wee bit of better once again, if he only would forget those "jobs" now.

Who else? 1. Robbo. Then Judd Trump. Then Robbie. Mark Allen ain´t playing. Ding could have a good times now! Selby just a challenger now.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:I'm hoping for Mark Williams vs Jordan Brown tonight.

A brown mark? Matron.jpg

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:I'm hoping for Mark Williams vs Jordan Brown tonight.

Same here :happy: But I think it will be Neil Robertson vs Kyren Wilson.